• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

Even though OsGOD posted pictures already I wanted to post mine!

With the boys...

withjoshandbrandon.jpg

With Josh. Please note my octopus t-shirt. It was my subtle tribute to my boy Al Sobotka. No one appreciated it. :(

withjosh.jpg

My fake tattoo. Everyone was getting it on their face. I felt rebellious.

arm.jpg

Final score 2-1 Dallas.

loss.jpg

I always thought that you were Mathieu Schneider.

haha me too. I now envision you as looking exactly like Lilja as well. Before that, you were that green shrek looking guy.

I need to get a hold of a pic of me from the hoe down last week...for a guy who hardly listens to country music i was pretty damn cowboyed up.

I don't like flashes solely for the reason they make me look even more white than I already am. But I'm french canadian and english so it's pretty hard to be more white than me.

haha me too. I now envision you as looking exactly like Lilja as well. Before that, you were that green shrek looking guy.

I need to get a hold of a pic of me from the hoe down last week...for a guy who hardly listens to country music i was pretty damn cowboyed up.

I am Andreas Lilja. :cool:

The secret is out.

Edited by GMRwings1983

Jay I didn't see you!!!

I know! I am going to try again to do the LGW at the joe thing in the group events so we can find meeting places to see everyone!

Problem for me was i that i was acting like a bum and moving around the lower bowl... so once i found a seat i didn't want to leave it.... BUT it was fun and i did get to meet up :)

Hey Dallas... How ya feeling today? Oh and your beard sucks :P just kidding it rocks!

I know! I am going to try again to do the LGW at the joe thing in the group events so we can find meeting places to see everyone!

Hey - just brainstorming here. But instead of the Joe? Howsabout Keawakapu beach? Maybe next playoffs?

I don't think I posted this photo from the game we went to last month on April 3rd

IMG_2125.jpg

My husband and I at the HHOF last month:

IMG_2225.jpg

Oh, and here's a photo of us at the Colorado Mammoth (professional lacrosse team) playoff game at the Pepsi Center a couple weeks ago. We have season tickets to these games, at $12 a ticket you can't beat it... and lacrosse is a cheap alternative to hockey games!

How do you like that face paint?

IMG_2463.jpg

I don't think I posted this photo from the game we went to last month on April 3rd

IMG_2125.jpg

IMG_2225.jpg

Oh, and here's a photo of us at the Colorado Mammoth (professional lacrosse team) playoff game at the Pepsi Center a couple weeks ago. We have season tickets to these games, at $12 a ticket you can't beat it... and lacrosse is a cheap alternative to hockey games!

IMG_2463.jpg

Very cool pics! and that face paint is top notch :)

IMG_2125.jpg

IMG_2225.jpg

IMG_2463.jpg

Will now blackmail you for the avs. When they see this pic they will want all those jerseys back. :lol:

Problem for me was i that i was acting like a bum and moving around the lower bowl... so once i found a seat i didn't want to leave it.... BUT it was fun and i did get to meet up :)

Hey Dallas... How ya feeling today? Oh and your beard sucks :P just kidding it rocks!

A lot better. Can breath out of my nose. Not sneezing. I'll be sad to see the beard go in June. Although it takes me about 2-3 days to grow it back again.

IMG_2125.jpg

IMG_2225.jpg

IMG_2463.jpg

Forgive me if this comes out the wrong way, but your significant other kinda looks like Darth Maul in that last picture. :lol:

Seriously though, excellent pictures of the both of you and a :thumbup: for the creativity of face painting designs.

Me and my nephew late yesterday afternoon after he was in a piano recital.

DSCN0327.jpg

The first thing i thought of when i saw this was hey its the little abused kid from Kindergarten Cop! :lol:

Forgive me if this comes out the wrong way, but your significant other kinda looks like Darth Maul in that last picture. :lol:

Seriously though, excellent pictures of the both of you and a :thumbup: for the creativity of face painting designs.

you know what, I was thinking the same thing... they were doing free face painting outside pepsi center so the lady just kind of used her creativity. :)

thanks for the compliments, btw.

Edited by tiff_luvs_homer