• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

I guess we became friends later. :lol: I promise not to taunt you anymore.

After you beat him down and made him carry your purse, turning it into a murse! Oh and i know you won't taunt him more... because Sammy is spent! Btw Josh... thanks for taking all the heat about sammy... I am the biggest anti-sammy guy and you took the wrath of a 2 goal game like a champ :D

DSC06906.jpg

Edited by OsGOD

After you beat him down and made him carry your purse, turning it into a murse! Oh and i know you won't taunt him more... because Sammy is spent! Btw Josh... thanks for taking all the heat about sammy... I am the biggest anti-sammy guy and you took the wrath of a 2 goal game like a champ :D

If Sammy scores 2 goals in succession again I will streak around Joe Louis before a game. I have a perfect out in where I could simply say I am a bum and have no clothes. Then ask the nice police officer for some change so I can get some undies.

I probably should have taken the help. Seriously, I look like a munchkin. :( I hate you Shup.

:( I don't know why

Being tall isn't really that great.

• You have to constantly watch out for garage doors, stupid little sale signs at Meijer that are conveniently at eye level, low hanging pipes and ductwork
  • You can't fit in ANYONE'S car...ever.
  • Everything in the standard house is way too short for you. Shower heads, counter tops etc
  • You always have people coming up to you saying. "Woah...you're tall!" and then expect you to act as if you just realized this for the first time in your life and it's all thanks to them and all they expect in return is that you tattoo their name on your arm and build a shrine in their honor.
  • It's almost impossible to find jeans that are long enough.
  • People always ask you to get things for them....even when they could easily reach them themselves, they think you enjoy doing favors for them apparently.
  • You generally just look and feel awkward at almost all times. (note pictures above)
  • You fear being decapitated on roller coasters more then most people. Logic says that if anyone's going to be decapitated...it's probably going to be the tall guy. :no:

Just to name a few.

there are SOME upsides.

• You can hide things in places that most people can't even see.
  • You can....see what is on the top of things with out a chair?
  • You can complain about how much it sucks to be tall.
  • You can laugh at short people.
  • You can walk up stairs taking four or five steps at a time.
  • You usually don't need to invest in costly ladders.
  • You can touch the standard height ceiling at any point and time. (this hasn't really come in handy yet, but I feel it has potential)
Edited by Elshupacabra

:( I don't know why

Being tall isn't really that great.

• You have to constantly watch out for garage doors, stupid little sale signs at Meijer that are conveniently at eye level, low hanging pipes and ductwork
  • You can't fit in ANYONE'S car...ever.
  • Everything in the standard house is way too short for you. Shower heads, counter tops etc
  • You always have people coming up to you saying. "Woah...you're tall!" and then expect you to act as if you just realized this for the first time in your life and it's all thanks to them and all they expect in return is that you tattoo their name on your arm and build a shrine in their honor.
  • It's almost impossible to find jeans that are long enough.
  • People always ask you to get things for them....even when they could easily reach them themselves, they think you enjoy doing favors for them apparently.

Just to name a few.

there are SOME upsides.

• You can hide things in places that most people can't even see.
  • You can....see what is on the top of things with out a chair?
  • You can complain about how much it sucks to be tall.
  • You can laugh at short people.
  • You can walk up stairs taking four or five steps at a time.
  • You usually don't need to invest in costly ladders.
  • You can touch the standard height ceiling at any point and time. (this hasn't really come in handy yet, but I feel it has potential)

#1 - you are spot on correct. It ain't all it's cracked 'up' to be.

#2 - how tall are you? I am 6'4" (In the morning - I shrink during the day - no lie)

#3 - Cars? Forget 'em. It's a 5'8" mans world.

#4 - I've always boasted myself a rather athletic person. Played ball for years as a kid - 2 leagues atta time, skated (poorly) for years - football for a few years, BUT NO! NO! I Do NOT PLAY or UNDERSTAND or CARE about BASKETBALL. NBA or otherwise. STOP ASKING ME IF I PLAYED!. I'm tall. It does not come with some innate knowledge about how to bounce a ball. How come I can't even touch the guy who's driving toward the net? He's trying to score on me and I should be allowed to drop him into the 7th row no? FOUL!?!

#5 - I can see how filthy the top of the fridge is. And yes....I am the one in charge of cleaning it.

#6 - Recently bought the condo we're living in. We're amid a remodel, and BELIEVE ME - My cabinets and countertops will be 5 1/4" higher than standard. I'm the cabinet maker/engineer/wood butcher that's doing the work, and what I say goes. Tired of throwing out my back while trying to rinse my face.

End continuation rant.

#1 - you are spot on correct. It ain't all it's cracked 'up' to be.

#2 - how tall are you? I am 6'4" (In the morning - I shrink during the day - no lie)

#3 - Cars? Forget 'em. It's a 5'8" mans world.

#4 - I've always boasted myself a rather athletic person. Played ball for years as a kid - 2 leagues atta time, skated (poorly) for years - football for a few years, BUT NO! NO! I Do NOT PLAY or UNDERSTAND or CARE about BASKETBALL. NBA or otherwise. STOP ASKING ME IF I PLAYED!. I'm tall. It does not come with some innate knowledge about how to bounce a ball. How come I can't even touch the guy who's driving toward the net? He's trying to score on me and I should be allowed to drop him into the 7th row no? FOUL!?!

#5 - I can see how filthy the top of the fridge is. And yes....I am the one in charge of cleaning it.

#6 - Recently bought the condo we're living in. We're amid a remodel, and BELIEVE ME - My cabinets and countertops will be 5 1/4" higher than standard. I'm the cabinet maker/engineer/wood butcher that's doing the work, and what I say goes. Tired of throwing out my back while trying to rinse my face.

End continuation rant.

I'm about 6'4" as well.

YES the basketball thing gets me too all the time. Often comes following the "Wow you're tall!" thing. <_<

True, you can see the top of firdges and how NO ONE cleans them....ever! :lol:

Edited by Elshupacabra

Ooh, nice! I actually just got some new sunglasses today (took me forever to pick those out). I'd have pics but...uhm...I'm lazy.

(Actually, I was biking and playing some tennis tonight, so I'm too damn tired to do anything except type and drink beer right now... :P )

do you mean prescription sunglasses, or just regular ones? i almost bought a pair of sunglasses in my rx, but it was cheaper to just get transition lenses, so i did that instead.

either way, stop being lazy and let's see 'em! :)

I'm about 6'4" as well.

YES the basketball thing gets me too all the time. Often comes following the "Wow you're tall!" thing. <_<

True, you can see the top of firdges and how NO ONE cleans them....ever! :lol:

and then there's the penis thing. Yes OK? It's tremendously huge. I get it. Enough.

You hear me brudda?

End end end rant.

do you mean prescription sunglasses, or just regular ones? i almost bought a pair of sunglasses in my rx, but it was cheaper to just get transition lenses, so i did that instead.

either way, stop being lazy and let's see 'em! :)

Nah, just regular ones. Maybe I'll get off my ass tonight during the game and take pics. :P

If Sammy scores 2 goals in succession again I will streak around Joe Louis before a game. I have a perfect out in where I could simply say I am a bum and have no clothes. Then ask the nice police officer for some change so I can get some undies.

Please please please let this happen! I will actually buy your tickets to a game to see you do this. Then when you get arrested I will post your bail too.

I took my mom to the game last night. She was pretty pumped, it was her first playoff game.

P5260004.jpg

Dude, I think your mom flicked off the camera...

Great pic! glad you guys got to go. Must have been amazing.

Dude, I think your mom flicked off the camera...

Great pic! glad you guys got to go. Must have been amazing.

haha we noticed that after. she said she didn't.... but i don't' know :lol: