• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

I wanna say because she just got married but I feel like your answer might be more interesting...

I wanna hear DaKine's response too . . . :)

And thanks for all the kind words guys!! I'm still on a high.

2nd violinists? My life-long dream/goal is to be a member of the DSO.

Yeah - Step-dad is Principal 2nd, mom is happy just sitting in the 2nds. Not sure when she hired on with the DSO, but I was young. (Got a new bike and we got a new COLOR TV that year!) He's really good. One of the best in the country I think. Talented and motivated. Mom practices when needed. Hope she's not reading this.

My dad and step-ma are professional cellists with the Detroit Opera Theatre (I think she actually does all the hiring now). No CNN videos of them to share though.

What are your audition pieces? Do you have any .mp3's to share?

that's freakin awesome, edi.

now you need a Cable one for the other leg!

Neat idea, but unfortunately, my Wings tat (Cup, 19, Hockeytown logo) are over on the opposite leg! :P

(BTW, you score points for the DP and Cable association. :D)

Neat idea, but unfortunately, my Wings tat (Cup, 19, Hockeytown logo) are over on the opposite leg! :P

(BTW, you score points for the DP and Cable association. :D )

haha yes! geek points! hopefully i they cash in for something good because jeez i could really rack 'em up.

Yeah - Step-dad is Principal 2nd, mom is happy just sitting in the 2nds. Not sure when she hired on with the DSO, but I was young. (Got a new bike and we got a new COLOR TV that year!) He's really good. One of the best in the country I think. Talented and motivated. Mom practices when needed. Hope she's not reading this.

My dad and step-ma are professional cellists with the Detroit Opera Theatre (I think she actually does all the hiring now). No CNN videos of them to share though.

What are your audition pieces? Do you have any .mp3's to share?

Wow... such a musical family. I grew up watching the DSO and Detroit Opera all the time. I'm actually an undergrad music major and a violist at that (ahh!). I still have about 3 or 4 years until I'm done with grad school and then I'll start thinking about auditions.

Ok, to help resurrect an old thread.

First, here's me with the NCAA trophy after Michigan State won it!

mencaatrophy.jpg

Here's a pic of me about to score a goal. (I'm 33 on the right wing).

hockey-024.jpg

Hockey player for halloween, he hooked me and I took exception.

robjosh.jpg

And here's a better picture of me trying to pick up the ladies, except it only worked on this weirdo guy.

d6ae.jpg

Edited by Inultus

Wow... such a musical family. I grew up watching the DSO and Detroit Opera all the time. I'm actually an undergrad music major and a violist at that (ahh!). I still have about 3 or 4 years until I'm done with grad school and then I'll start thinking about auditions.

Well c'mon. Make some recordings of some audition pieces. Post them for me and my little sister and my step-brother to hear! We'll tell you if you suck or not. We LOVE doing that. Get really nervous first.

that has grown in extremely nicely, ill post a pic of my beard before it gets killed, hopefully tonight :ph34r:

Oh i know! I went to the store to get some vodka and s*** for tonight and the lady looked at me and didn't even card me... Without my beard i look like 15 or something so I might trim it down a-lot but still keep it... i am kinda attached to it now