• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

Guest redwingsfan04

did you acutally sleep on real grass for your photos in ur wedding dress? cuz if u did thats brave!!!!!!

hahaha! i was going through some old photos and found this gem from high school. i'm the cool one in the glasses up front. i'm still good friends w/two of these people, still keep in contact w/three more, and the other two i never really talked to anyway. not too shabby.

anyone else feel like sharing their dorky high school photos?

l_a7b14dc08c71efd8fdbc66a00ca852d8.jpg

I got a dress the other day to wear to my cousin's wedding in September, so I figured I'd take a pic to show people since the wedding won't be for a while.

dresssmall1.jpg

CUTE dress!

And....considering I graduated from high school in 06....my dorky high-school pictures are only 2-4 years old. :(

hahaha! i was going through some old photos and found this gem from high school. i'm the cool one in the glasses up front. i'm still good friends w/two of these people, still keep in contact w/three more, and the other two i never really talked to anyway. not too shabby.

anyone else feel like sharing their dorky high school photos?

class of 2000? nice! =) me too!

Hey my folks made it on CNN a few pages back, and now I get this in the email.

Cousins made it on FOX2 Detroit from the plane races! I'm a media circus I tell ya!

My cousin Christy and 2 of her kids, and her brother Mike's kid named Ryan.

Listen for "Go Wings" and "remember me on TV." about a minute or so in.........

Screenshot and vid below:

plane_races.jpg

>> Da Video << Clicky click for the show

aloha

Edited by DaKineMaui

Me and my 2nd nephew, the newest edition of my family as of this mid-morning. :)

037.jpg

035.jpg

hey! a couple of my best friends had their baby this monday. stanley cup babies represent!

class of 2000? nice! =) me too!

haha..no. that was taken in 2000, but i was class of 2003. i have pictures like that from all the years i was in high school.

l_fcbaabbcfde8d3d157bb99c6517b0724.jpg

The shirt speaks for itself!

i can't help but notice your x-men poster/. excellent taste, sir.

Holy hell, you look SO much like one of my old friends from back in the day in that pic! :lol:

I graduated 12 years ago, so my HS pics are appropriately old and dorky...

(Picasa's being a little sluggish right now, so if these don't show up, that's why.)

13 or 14 year old eddy:

youngkev.jpg

This one's a couple years out of HS (think I was 18 or so), but one of my fave pics...me with Walter and Jim from Stabbing Westward:

Jim_Kev_Walter.jpg

Jesus, I used to be so skinny... :lol:

Holy hell, you look SO much like one of my old friends from back in the day in that pic! :lol:

I graduated 12 years ago, so my HS pics are appropriately old and dorky...

(Picasa's being a little sluggish right now, so if these don't show up, that's why.)

13 or 14 year old eddy:

youngkev.jpg

This one's a couple years out of HS (think I was 18 or so), but one of my fave pics...me with Walter and Jim from Stabbing Westward:

Jim_Kev_Walter.jpg

Jesus, I used to be so skinny... :lol:

haha aww i'm bummed the pictures won't show up! i wanna see!

and..wanna lose weight? get wii fit! haha i've lost three pounds in three days so far!

that's impressive, I was wondering if it worked and if it's really worth the money.

it doesn't work because the workout it gives you is particularly effective, it works because it tracks your progress every day, tells you how much you lost or gained, and gives you tips to help keep you on track.

the activities are fun (mostly. strength training SUCKS.) and i guess keep you off the couch, but they aren't what makes wii fit work.

it's like 100 bucks, but i'd say it's well worth it.