• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

While working on video stuff... :P

eddy_is_just_so_damn_hawt.jpg

that does not look like you're working on video stuff, eddy. it looks more like you're taking adorable pictures of yourself to post on lgw! slacker!

btw, your eyes are a good colour. i like them.

Edited by hallelujahlogic

l_2581e64a5a9f41cfc3689ac7a8ded05c.jpg

note the awesome red wings foam finger i have back there.

You look all princessy and stuff. And that's a compliment! :P

I wish I had a foam finger. I've never owned one. Although a former co-worker of mine had a foam finger of "The Shocker" at his desk. :lol:

that does not look like you're working on video stuff, eddy. it looks more like you're taking adorable pictures of yourself to post on lgw! slacker!

btw, your eyes are a good colour. i like them.

I had Premiere rendering in the background of that pic, I swear! :P

My eyes are so weird...used to be so bright blue and now they're like an odd blue-grey with green and hazel specs in them.

Edi are you locked in that room??? If you need help just type H-E-L-P we will get you out of there. I think every pic I see of you is in that room.

i really like this picture. i like the way that you look.

I was so goofing in that pic, and that was just earlier today. Nice to know someone likes how I look, so thank you :blush:

You look all princessy and stuff. And that's a compliment! :P

I wish I had a foam finger. I've never owned one. Although a former co-worker of mine had a foam finger of "The Shocker" at his desk. :lol:

I had Premiere rendering in the background of that pic, I swear! :P

My eyes are so weird...used to be so bright blue and now they're like an odd blue-grey with green and hazel specs in them.

the same thing happened to my eyes. and now (i don't know if you can tell or not) mine are a similar colour, just a little more green than yours.

and man, i wish i had a foam finger of the shocker! i'd be the envy of all my friends and neighbors, for sure. or at the very least, i could get someone to take pictures of me sneaking up behind old ladies w/it, or something.

I have a thing for cute blondes with glasses. :hehe:

that's right BLONDES. ;) haha..seriously though. thanks!

I was so goofing in that pic, and that was just earlier today. Nice to know someone likes how I look, so thank you :blush:

haha you're welcome.

Edi are you locked in that room??? If you need help just type H-E-L-P we will get you out of there. I think every pic I see of you is in that room.

Heh heh, now that you mention it, I do spend a bit too much time in this room...

Crap, I'm still in here. :lol:

this was a cool thread I didnt know it was here Lets see if i can get my pic up here

This is me at home after the wings won with my Replica Cup I made heh - corny i know

but it was fun making it

that's pretty cool looking! good job!

that's pretty cool looking! good job!

Thank you . It Took about 7 hours from start to finish and if you get close enough to it you can see why heh heh

Ill Prolly make a different one the next time they go to the finals. give that one away It was awesome the response i got when i took it out to the street the night they won tho

this was a cool thread I didnt know it was here Lets see if i can get my pic up here

This is me at home after the wings won with my Replica Cup I made heh - corny i know

but it was fun making it

that's awesome. I love the jersey over the fireplace.

Paul Bunyon anybody? :D

Seriously, cool beard and lumberjack look there.

I thought Al Borland from Home Improvement

I think I was getting on her nerves a bit :lol: Don't worry. We've been dating for a long time.

post-8176-1213671055_thumb.jpg

Getting a little bored of pictures at that point. :hehe:

post-8176-1213671156_thumb.jpg

Prom happened to be on the same day as game 2 of the WCF against Dallas. My first priority was watching the game. I got to stay and watch the game before we went. :P

Awesome, Red Wings and Red Sox - great choices dude.

And holy crap, your girlfriend has one hell of a tan.

Edited by Yzerfan1999

A couple of pics from my and my gf's trip to England earlier this month.

Cornwall

n582795181_3311311_4075.jpg

Trying to pry some sea creature out of its hole

n582795181_3311292_8040.jpg

The Roman baths in...Bath, England. Pretty place, btw.

n582795181_3310925_9612.jpg

This location needs no explanation.

n582795181_3310941_4464.jpg

I have some neat ones from London I will post later. Don't want to overload this thread anymore then I already have.....oops