• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

Aw geez, thank you. Made my day, and I'll look around for some more pics - I fail at a decently maintained portfolio. Usually all I wanna do at the end is roll up tools and RUN!

Yup - that's cedar. Prolly Western Red, but it's too hard to tell around here. (They lie.)

Wanted to use Ipe, but the cheap-asses didn't wanna pay for it. SO OFF TO LOWES that day! That f***** will fail within the year. And yes - I'll get a call about it.

P.S. I was so mad that day, I barely even picked through the stacks that day, so forgive the knots and checks etc.

Yeah, they need to learn to use quality material - the heat and sun is going to kill that wood - not to mention the chemicals from the pool if they drip all over it after swimming... Let them pay twice...

I did notice you sank the screws and covered them with plugs... Good detail!

Edited by Rivalred

Yeah, they need to learn to use quality material - the heat and sun is going to kill that wood - not to mention the chemicals from the pool if they drip all over it after swimming... Let them pay twice...

I did notice you sank the screws and covered them with plugs... Good detail!

Preach, preach and preach - but no - they'll never learn. Some never do.

And the plugs? Pine - not even cedar. They'll be the first part to take a s***. (Used Titebond III - so I hope I'm wrong.) I'm awaiting the call.

so, saturday a few of my friends threw a pirate party at their house! tons of beer, tons of rum, tons of people. no one was allowed in unless they had at least three pirate-esque accessories/articles of clothing on, and we all had to come up w/pirate names. i'd tell you what mine was but it's borderline inappropriate and i wouldn't want the kiddies to see an innuendous word.

here's drunk ass me and my teetotaling, unamused boyfriend (seriously he was the only sober person there.)

menwillpirates.jpg

a few of my friends in costume

000-1.jpg

the party was byobs (bring yer own beer stein). this baby's from the ren festival. and it was filled w/delicious oberon. from a keg! i'd never seen a keg of oberon before.

000x.jpg

when the keg ran out, i switched to pyramid amber weizen. i think i liked it, but it's all pretty fuzzy by then.

mepirate.jpg

fun fun fun night. in the morning, a lot of us went out for breakfast and then had a cleaning 'party'. good times.

Funny you should post that because we were going to try and make a video with that song in the background. I had a little dance planned for it but never came to fruition. Oh well. Next season.

And I have gotten Ryan Reynolds before (not literally you sick *explicit*)

Edited by dallas27

More of DakineDatNoListen..................

Yes she IS going to the pool....................

megan_pool.jpg

And bathtime...........

megan_hawk.jpg

aloha

EDIT::::::::::::::

And before any of you start with that "oh she's so cute" s*** - believe me, if this one had a knife? Run! She's a mean lil *****. I'd take a knife through the heart for her and the rest of my family, BUT, I'm not kidding - WATCH OUT! This one is Joey Kocur on steroids with a worse attitiude.

I'm sure most dads fear for their daughters. This one though? I think we're OK. I won't warn her. I'll warn the boy. "Have her home on time?"

Sheeeeeeaht.

"Do each and everything she says, and nobody gets hurt....she'll put nail clippers through yer f***in' eyes."

Edited by DaKineMaui

so, saturday a few of my friends threw a pirate party at their house! tons of beer, tons of rum, tons of people. no one was allowed in unless they had at least three pirate-esque accessories/articles of clothing on, and we all had to come up w/pirate names. i'd tell you what mine was but it's borderline inappropriate and i wouldn't want the kiddies to see an innuendous word.

fun fun fun night. in the morning, a lot of us went out for breakfast and then had a cleaning 'party'. good times.

I would've shown up as a ninja and stirred some s***e up!

Looks like a good time.

More of DakineDatNoListen..................

Yes she IS going to the pool....................

megan_pool.jpg

And bathtime...........

megan_hawk.jpg

aloha

EDIT::::::::::::::

And before any of you start with that "oh she's so cute" s*** - believe me, if this one had a knife? Run! She's a mean lil *****. I'd take a knife through the heart for her and the rest of my family, BUT, I'm not kidding - WATCH OUT! This one is Joey Kocur on steroids with a worse attitiude.

I'm sure most dads fear for their daughters. This one though? I think we're OK. I won't warn her. I'll warn the boy. "Have her home on time?"

Sheeeeeeaht.

"Do each and everything she says, and nobody gets hurt....she'll put nail clippers through yer f***in' eyes."

She does look kind of menacing in the first pic - like she wants to chuck that ball at someones head.

Not so menacing in the second one though. :)