• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

More of DakineDatNoListen..................

Yes she IS going to the pool....................

megan_pool.jpg

And bathtime...........

megan_hawk.jpg

aloha

EDIT::::::::::::::

And before any of you start with that "oh she's so cute" s*** - believe me, if this one had a knife? Run! She's a mean lil *****. I'd take a knife through the heart for her and the rest of my family, BUT, I'm not kidding - WATCH OUT! This one is Joey Kocur on steroids with a worse attitiude.

I'm sure most dads fear for their daughters. This one though? I think we're OK. I won't warn her. I'll warn the boy. "Have her home on time?"

Sheeeeeeaht.

"Do each and everything she says, and nobody gets hurt....she'll put nail clippers through yer f***in' eyes."

So you're saying she's a cute chick with an edge? Awesome!

looks like she takes after her dad with the attitude :P

If you look closely - she's choking that duck with her left hand.

And that is not a ball. It's some sort of thermonuclear device. I don't ask. (She was packin' heat in her bathing suit in that shot.) Also - we've never heard from or seen the person who took that picture. I dunno.

And yet another - (just recently figured out how to dump this camera into the computer......(TIP: sometimes the docking bay is UNNECESSARY!) We've got 3 digital cameras that all connect in a different fashion - stoooopid.

Anywho:

DaFam.jpg

aloha

EDIT::::::::::

Goddamn, my wife is so photogenic. SHUT IT though! Don't wanna hear it from you creeps.

Edited by DaKineMaui

take it as a compliment buddy but that tie......ouchy , thats too much. :P:lol:

Not to mention the bloody goggles that (thankfully) are not covering his eyes. But yes, highly Finnish.

Edited by Doggy

And yet another - (just recently figured out how to dump this camera into the computer......(TIP: sometimes the docking bay is UNNECESSARY!) We've got 3 digital cameras that all connect in a different fashion - stoooopid.

Anywho:

DaFam.jpg

aloha

EDIT::::::::::

Goddamn, my wife is so photogenic. SHUT IT though! Don't wanna hear it from you creeps.

Good looking fam. there DaKine, now we just need one with you in it too!

Good looking fam. there DaKine, now we just need one with you in it too!

Thought I posted this one earlier.

This is me framing for a built-in bookcase, on the other side of this wall, makai-side. Seen is me, destroying the dimensions of the ceiling above, which I cut for the master bedroom you see. I cut that ceiling, and all the rest in this house at LEAST 4x. (All reflected hip-roofs) I know I lean toward exaggeration, but I am not here. 4x on EVERYTHING on this job. Not including mockups. 4x.

This customer is a billionaire and bought this 'ocean-front-complete-gut-job-re-mod' for 8 million.

I eventually walked off this job.

Nice guy, nice wife, and I was compensated - but you can only take so much.

BTW - His last house is on the market for $75,000,000. 30,000 sq ft.

Anyways.........................................

bookcase1.jpg

aloha

take it as a compliment buddy but that tie......ouchy , thats too much.

Not to mention the bloody goggles that (thankfully) are not covering his eyes. But yes, highly Finnish.

So you guys are saying I can't be taken seriously in that outfit? Then it worked out perfectly! :lol: The picture was taken on a student cruise in the spring and some people had rather interesting costumes (or none at all... :ph34r:).

It was meant as such. I look kind of Finnish (mostly the nose) but you already know that I wish I WAS Finnish.

Maybe you are and your parents just aren't telling you everything... :shifty:

IMG_8067.jpg

Me in San Diego's Japanese Friendship Garden...with Godzilla-Fish.

Don't say the word 'rack', don't say 'boobs', don't even POST! FORGODSAKES DAKINE!

Don't............crap! too late.

HEY EDIT::::::::::::::::::::::::oK?????????

Even some of you chicks gotta say it? No?

Doesn't make me a bad guy.

Edited by DaKineMaui

Don't say the word 'rack', don't say 'boobs', don't even POST! FORGODSAKES DAKINE!

Don't............crap! too late.

HEY EDIT::::::::::::::::::::::::oK?????????

Even some of you chicks gotta say it? No?

Doesn't make me a bad guy.

easy tiger :lol: