• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

Ummmmm......do you always run like a French girl?

why are you such a jackass?? the only thing you ever post is that stupid pic of eddie van halen, like its the only thing youve accomplished in your life

why are you such a jackass?? the only thing you ever post is that stupid pic of eddie van halen, like its the only thing youve accomplished in your life

Well THAT is a scolding and I shall consider myself scolded. I will go stand in the corner now. And then straight to bed without dinner. Ouch.

Just wondering...how do French girls run?? :) I am French and i didn't know there was a "French girl" way to run!lol!

Just like that up there! I look at that pic and all I can hear is "The Sound of Music".

Yeah DKM!! Quit joking around with people! You're way too friendly. I'd much rather see everybody abusing each other so please kindly follow in j.hoop's footsteps and start calling people jackasses.

Dankineand_Eddie.jpg

aloha,

dickhead.

Not that I've ever seen that movie. Or gone to one of the sing-a-longs. :unsure:

You haven't lived.

Yeah DKM!! Quit joking around with people! You're way too friendly. I'd much rather see everybody abusing each other so please kindly follow in j.hoop's footsteps and start calling people jackasses.

aloha,

dickhead.

Doggy, you jackass......(excellent post. Well done.)

I know a guy named Joe who lives in Australia - do you know him? He's called Joe. He's about this tall.

*Holds hand over here*

he's not....he's a very cool guy.

Stop right there. Nuff of that kinda talk.

sing with me H..

Doe, a deer, a female deer

Ray, a drop of golden sun

Me, a name I call myself

Far, a long, long way to run

It's just not the same without a theater full of people in costume singing at the top of their lungs.

at least that's what I've heard it's like. Had I ever been to one of those. which I totally haven't. ever. I was probably in the theater next door showing a Van Damme and Steven Seagal marathon.

Anything cuter than baby feets? I submit that there is NOT.

Big one is my 2 yr old daughter's.....other one is the fresh new niece Samantha.

babyfeets.jpg

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do NOT ask about the 2 'boo-boos' on my daughters foot. (Lava rock on the beach I think?) Do NOT bring up the topic!

She will narrate a novel on the topic, and NEVER shut up about her 'boo-boos'.

And yes, she has some 'Barney Rubbles'" Doc says she's gonna be a 6-foot tall girl.

Edited by DaKineMaui

Big one is my 2 yr old daughter's.....other one is the fresh new niece Samantha.

babyfeets.jpg

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do NOT ask about the 2 'boo-boos' on my daughters foot. (Lava rock on the beach I think?) Do NOT bring up the topic!

And yes, she has some 'Barney Rubbles'" Doc says she's gonna be a 6-foot tall girl.

Awwww. But yes, there is something cuter than baby feet. Baby cheeks.

andywithdoll-1-1.jpg

babyonfloor-1.jpg

babyfeets.jpg

Wait a minute.....is that?.....yeah, in that little dark area between all the baby feeets.....is taht EVH? I think it is.... Who's that next to him in a Wings tee?