• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

It was 85 and sunny less than a week ago......moved back to Detroit. Living with the 'rents! Hats 'n Horns!

(Me, digging my way back to Maui a few days back.)

dkm_back.jpg

Daughter Megan with Gus. She is happy - because she is about to kill.

megan_kill.jpg

"Daddy? May I kill this one too?" Megan and Dusty the Ewok.

megan_kill_2.jpg

I'd post one of the boy, but he's been playing in the snow for a week straight. Retard.

Aloha?

Drivin'. It's cold out here. Still moving stuff from the apartment too. Ice isn't fun.

eddy_122208.jpg

at least you're all bundled up!

and urgh you're one of those people who walk around w/that thing in their ear? i never fail to think i see someone talking to themself loudly (jackpot!) when it turns out to be some dude w/a bluetooth managing his finances or some junk.

haha anyway, you drive safe and keep warm. y'hear?

and urgh you're one of those people who walk around w/that thing in their ear? i never fail to think i see someone talking to themself loudly (jackpot!) when it turns out to be some dude w/a bluetooth managing his finances or some junk.

Nah, I only drive with it on, since tickets in Jersey for talking on a cell without a hands-free device while driving are steeeeeeeeeeep. And I always seem to get calls on my cell the moment I set foot in that damn car. :P

I tend to think that people who wear those all the time - and inevitably sound like they're talking to themselves, confusing the hell out of people like us - are douches. :D

Nah, I only drive with it on, since tickets in Jersey for talking on a cell without a hands-free device while driving are steeeeeeeeeeep. And I always seem to get calls on my cell the moment I set foot in that damn car. :P

I tend to think that people who wear those all the time - and inevitably sound like they're talking to themselves, confusing the hell out of people like us - are douches. :D

phew! i knew you couldn't have been one of them! :lol: