• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

ahaha starting some footy wars now ay...

awesome...

nah nah...i work with the blues...and although i followed them before i worked for them...its a whole new ball game from the inside...

awesome...

nah nah...i work with the blues...and although i followed them before i worked for them...its a whole new ball game from the inside...

That must be awesome to work in sports, especially with your favourite team. Very jealous.

That must be awesome to work in sports, especially with your favourite team. Very jealous.

yeh im studying photography...so i get to do some pretty cool things...but still its very different to what i thought...there are good and bad things...

especially working with people you look up to and admire...at first i thought it would rock...but when you get to know a few of the players personally, some of them are cool, some of them are morons...it changes your view on who you look up to...

What's Juddy like? Always looked up to him since juniors. I trained with the Chargers but wasn't good enough to progress but there was always so much talk about that guy from the Dragons and then I watched him in the U18's. Wow. I was two years younger but he was the best junior I've ever seen. Amazing.

What's Juddy like? Always looked up to him since juniors. I trained with the Chargers but wasn't good enough to progress but there was always so much talk about that guy from the Dragons and then I watched him in the U18's. Wow. I was two years younger but he was the best junior I've ever seen. Amazing.

juddy is a freak...hes always training...doing extra work....so committed...

to be honest when i see him around i really try not to get in his way lol...hes not arrogant or anything like that...i just choose to let him go about his business...im more friends with the younger blokes like...michael jamison...shaun grigg...bryce gibbs...mark austin...all the young immature boys...

i wouldnt mind coming down and checking out the Melbourne Ice...whats the go with that? id love to check it out...

juddy is a freak...hes always training...doing extra work....so committed...

to be honest when i see him around i really try not to get in his way lol...hes not arrogant or anything like that...i just choose to let him go about his business...im more friends with the younger blokes like...michael jamison...shaun grigg...bryce gibbs...mark austin...all the young immature boys...

i wouldnt mind coming down and checking out the Melbourne Ice...whats the go with that? id love to check it out...

http://www.melbourneice.com/

Mate, the schedule hasn't been released yet but the season usually begins around April and we usually take on Adelaide in the season opener. They play at that s***ty rink in Oakleigh right now. Hopefully for the last season. Let me know if you can make it to a game brother. It's always a bit of fun.

mate...when it rolls around...im in for sure...

is there anywhere in melb you can just have a skate and pass and shoot a puck around?

id love to give it a shot...i can skate...but its a different ball game with a stick in hand...

awesome...

Darren Pfeiffer= gun.

I'm the biggest Aussie Rules fan going around. Just got my AAMI Stadium membership. Carn the Crows!

Edited by Aussie_Wing

mate...when it rolls around...im in for sure...

is there anywhere in melb you can just have a skate and pass and shoot a puck around?

id love to give it a shot...i can skate...but its a different ball game with a stick in hand...

Not really man. Not that I'm aware of.

AW, I hate the Crows so much. Almost as much as I hate Port. I hate Carlton too Paulie lol.

But hey, I think we can all agree... at least we aren't Collingwood supporters.

What the heck?

Carn means c'mon, it's exactly the same thing. I'm disappointed, Doggy.

You've gotta admit, his definition made things a bit more bizarre here. :lol:

You look almost frightened in that pic, hl. :P

Jack, you know I love you, but that pose is hilarious! :D I don't think you shoulda been, um, QUITE so close to the rear end of that sheep.

I'm in hysterics right now! You can tell my mind is totally in the gutter!!!!