• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

I'll try to save it too

n25708525337142333044xd2.jpg

zetterberg_henrik_courtesy_400.jpg

The Wings are thinking about calling me up to play for Hank while he has back spasms

no vest!?

here is one of me and my cousin Courtney at her first ever hockey game! (it was a Muskegon Lumberjacks game) She wsa pretty excited

n508083127_1345877_8033.jpg

Edited by wingnut22

:rolleyes:

From the board rules:

· Members are asked to keep the discussion on-topic in threads. If you want to take the conversation off the topic at hand please do so via the PM system with the member you are conversing with or start a different topic in the appropriate forum. Members that continually violate this rule will have their Hockey Discussion posting privilege restricted.

· DON'T derail threads. When posting in a topic please keep the conversation focused on what it was intended for. Posts that derail threads will be edited and/or deleted. Members that continually derail threads will have his/her posting privileges suspended.

· DO respect the moderators. They're regular posters just like you, only their job is to keep the forums a pleasant experience for everyone.

Whether you want to roll your eyes or not, the rules apply to everyone. Consider BlakChamber's warning #1a and mine #1b. Take it to PM.

no vest!?

here is one of me and my cousin Courtney at her first ever hockey game! (it was a Muskegon Lumberjacks game) She wsa pretty excited

n508083127_1345877_8033.jpg

Vest, button-up flannel, it's all relative haha. I like that she's wearing a Wings jersey to the Lumberjacks game ;) Cute picture!

OH, GET YOUR HAT READY

Cuz it's going on the ice

So are you converting to a forward? Or are you looking to trump Ozzie's career numbers?

Vest, button-up flannel, it's all relative haha. I like that she's wearing a Wings jersey to the Lumberjacks game ;) Cute picture!

:lol: several people wear Wings jerseys to those games actually. She has been looking for excuses to wear it since I gave it to her. And this was a pertect opportunity!

Yeah...Statts and Ms_Hockey...take the e-love to PM's.

Make awkward sexual advances, not war. ;)

Here's a picture you might relate to.

004.jpg

Careful cowboy, that's no horse! Its a moose, and its a youngin'!!!

:serious voice:

Portrait of me done in sidewalk chalk by a 2nd grader last spring. The similarities are uncanny let me tell you. Right down to the blue shoes.

U sure that's not a self-portrait, LOL. j/k

LOL. I opened up this thread with an 9 year old and 11 year old standing next to me and definitely wasn't expecting to see that.

Now I have to explain that you're not a lesbian and you're just having fun, cause their minds are wandering. :P

If by liking women you mean a lesbian, then yes I am. But sorry about the kids.

Make awkward sexual advances, not war. ;)

Here's a picture you might relate to.

004.jpg

Careful cowboy, that's no horse! Its a moose, and its a youngin'!!!

What the hell are you talking about?

Actually...I don't really care. Original point stands. If you want to be the cyber pimp with Ms. Hockey, take it to PM, and don't derail the thread anymore.

Here's a couple pics from our visit to DC last week. This is me and my 20 month old God-son Zach. That kid is an absolute blast!

DSCN2671.jpg

DSCN2669.jpg

DSCN2672.jpg

awesome. you both look like you're truly enjoying yourselves.

i can't wait until my godson is older (he's 8 months now) so that we can start hanging out more.

If by liking women you mean a lesbian, then yes I am. But sorry about the kids.

I mostly just didn't want to have to explain it to them. I had originally said that I didn't know if you were or not.. which led to asking me how girls have sex. :blink:

That's when I gave up and told them you weren't. :lol:

Edited by Ms_Hockey