• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

photo0011q.jpg

Haven't posted a picture on here in awhile. Btw ladies I am single so don't be shy. ;)

And if you comment on how messy my room is I will kill you.

With a room like that, I can see why you're single.

Just kidding. Too bad we can't see your face, though.

Been on here a few years, but never saw this thread. But yeah.....

Here's one taken at Camp Nou in b-e-a-utiful Barcelona. I'm on the far right...the young lady on the far right is my fiance. (and unfortunately a die-hard Preds fan)

post-10517-1244516092.jpg

Edited by RedFX

photo0011q.jpg

Haven't posted a picture on here in awhile. Btw ladies I am single so don't be shy. ;)

And if you comment on how messy my room is I will kill you.

hey sweetie, need to see your face. might help if you would like a single lady to flirt w/you :P

nice red wing lanyard. I have the same one. I just never know what to hang from it.

Yeah, I usually put it on my keys.. but then I got it signed by Dallas Drake so now I just keep it put away until I go to a game. :P

me.jpg

This is what happens when I try taking pictures of myself. I look homicidal. :P

london035.jpg

Before I went to London last fall, I said I wanted a picture in front of Big Ben while wearing my "Big" Ben Roethlisberger jersey. Mission accomplished. :P (Next time, I'll be wearing my V For Vendetta costume. :lol: )

london137.jpg

Same vacation. This time, it's me with 2 of my friends from London. They're best friends, who I "met" online a few years ago, and met in person for the first time last year.

nycc2009023.jpg

Catching up on sleep outside the Jacob Javits Center before day 3 of the New York Comic Con in February. I arrived at the convention center around 5am to wait in line for a ticket to a Joss Whedon signing. :thumbup:

While looking through my pics, I realized there isn't a single one of me in a Wings shirt or hat. Something must be done about this!

Edited by WingsFanInNJ

london035.jpg

Before I went to London last fall, I said I wanted a picture in front of Big Ben while wearing my "Big" Ben Roethlisberger jersey. Mission accomplished. :P (Next time, I'll be wearing my V For Vendetta costume. :lol: )

This is a wonderful photo... I've always wanted to travel to London!