• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

;) Done and done.

Zfan: very cute.

TADA!

You're hot. I can say that. I'm old enough to be your mother. Now come over and clean my house and I'll introduce you to a nice young girl.

BTW, I've only been in this thread once or twice before because I just got high speed internet. I was going at 24 kbs max. It wasn't worth my time. It's cool to see what y'all look like.

Wow, I finally figured out how to post pictures....... I'm super bored and I find myself on this site even more often than the reg. season and playoffs!

Dangerous penguin sandwich!

4.jpg

Kinda looks like singing of the national anthems

3.jpg

pre-game!

2.jpg

Before my first bodybuilding competition (canadian provincials)

1.jpg

Edited by hardcoretom21

Wow, I finally figured out how to post pictures....... I'm super bored and I find myself on this site even more often than the reg. season and playoffs!

Kinda looks like singing of the national anthems

3.jpg

It's so slap shot - I'm listening to the "F"ing song!!!!!

You can tell how cool I am by the two-monitor setup behind me. :P

post-6183-1248756037_thumb.jpg

(Actually, the monitor to the right has a bad DVI port, so I had to get a new monitor and I'm using the oldie as an extended desktop display once I snag a VGA->DVI adapter from my office... :P)

You can tell how cool I am by the two-monitor setup behind me. :P

post-6183-1248756037_thumb.jpg

(Actually, the monitor to the right has a bad DVI port, so I had to get a new monitor and I'm using the oldie as an extended desktop display once I snag a VGA->DVI adapter from my office... :P)

yeah, dual monitor concept is ok but that voltron seals it bro. say no more. :D

Ross... this is our first LGW baby.... between two LGW members that met on LGW! WHOOHOOOO!

I hope it doesn't have your egg head noggin LOL (Figured I'd say it before DKM had the chance!)

Adorable! I'm very excited for you two!

lol. Yeah best that someone else says it before DKM shows up and mentions it, not seen him about much recently so maybe he'll miss it. :P Seeing that it the first LGW baby, maybe we need to name it after the whole Red Wings roster for this season.lol.