• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

13741117092178697910460.jpg

I am on the right. I was Wesley/Dread Pirate Roberts from The Princess bride. My brother as quailman on the left. The best part about my bros costume is that his name is Doug

+1000 for the Quailman costume. Doug wasn't my fav. cartoon around whne I was a kid, but how can you not like a character who wears underwear over his pants/shorts? :D

Sweet costumes everybody! Cool stuff with the former NHLers Wpg.

Why not, you guys all know me anyway.

n680046689_2043132_4099.jpg

that is just plain awesome :thumbup:

Babypics2009.jpg

Here's a picture of the newest edition to the Allan family. The baby is due December 13th and right now is weighing a healthy 6lb 8oz. We also got a little surprise too though cause we found out that we are in fact having a baby boy. :siren::)

:o I really hope you guys dont already have tons and tons of girl stuff! Looks like hes going to be a cutie :)

that is just plain awesome :thumbup:

:o I really hope you guys dont already have tons and tons of girl stuff! Looks like hes going to be a cutie :)

He is very cute. The technician that did the ultrasound caught some very awsome close ups and we saw the baby moving his little mouth and wriggling around. by the shape of his nose though looks like the poor wee soul has got my nose. :lol:

Here's a picture of the newest edition to the Allan family. The baby is due December 13th and right now is weighing a healthy 6lb 8oz. We also got a little surprise too though cause we found out that we are in fact having a baby boy.

Ross Jr! :P

Babypics2009.jpg

Here's a picture of the newest edition to the Allan family. The baby is due December 13th and right now is weighing a healthy 6lb 8oz. We also got a little surprise too though cause we found out that we are in fact having a baby boy. :siren::)

Very cool! :D

Congrats!! :siren:

she has your hairline!! :D J/k, she's a doll!!

qft - in the stroller people ask who sho looks like. in the bjorn everyone says she is the spitting image of me - its always the hair! I always say when I have a boy I will make him have long hair when he is a kid so when he is bald like so many generations of us before him, he can tell his kids about the flowing locks he once had. :P

My daughter and I.

Very good picture Kook_10!!! Awesome to see a father invovled! She is adorable.

she has your hairline!! :D J/k, she's a doll!!

nice Yzerman jersey in the mirror, too! :thumbup:

"Mini-me" did cross my mind!

+10 on the cute cute and Stevie Y Jersey...