• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

if you didnt see my facebook and twitter updates, i met the wings tonight in san jose. a lot of them. here is a pic

post-8695-1265098081_thumb.jpg

Jealous doesn't even come close to describing how im felling!!

WOW!! :yowza: Where was the pic taken?

Did you ask them to step it up tonight? :)

i asked them all if we would get a win tonight and they all said yes. i even told lieno to shot glove side on nabakov last night but he was scratched today

DSC09200-1.jpg

Here is the latest picture of my son Jamie who is now 7 weeks old. He is such a strong little guy and cute. :)

He's cute as a button, but for some odd reason, the first thing that I thought was that he looks like a Jedi. Is the Force strong with him?

DSC09200-1.jpg

Here is the latest picture of my son Jamie who is now 7 weeks old. He is such a strong little guy and cute. :)

He's getting cuter every time you share a pic. :)

Me last week with an old friend in Toronto!

geraldcupphoto.jpg

Great picture, you're cute too :P Very jealous.

Edited by WizardOfOz30

Can't wait to see Wee Jamie smile... look at the camera and say "Red Wings!!", wee Jamie!!!

Jealous of photo with Stanley, too. I don't have one of me with it, although I've been right where you're standing a couple of times.

Oh, Jack! He's precious! Is this your first? Homer is the perfect name for a hamster. My little Nik (may he RIP) was nicknamed Homerbutt because he would "hide" in his tube with his butt sticking out and I thought "this is what Homer looks like to a goalie".

Also, that is a great cage. Nik and Henrik had one like that. After 2 hamsters I decided to get rid of it, so when I get Johan he will have a new one.

What kind of bedding are you using? Nik had problems with the wood-based and I had to switch to paper-based. Let me know everything about him. (You can PM me if you like since not everyone in the world is a hamster freak.)

Congrats!

Hehe, cool name. Homer and Hamster rhymed, so it wasn't hard to name him that cause of the easy ring the names have on each other.

It is my first pet ever under my own watch completely. Given how I am not that good at taking care of stuff and probably don't have the patience to take care of a dog or cat, I'm starting slow, hehe. If I ever still have pets after this and it's totally up to me, it'll probably just be simple stuff like hamsters or a rabbit or something.

I think it is Aspen shavings, but don't remebmer off the top of my head. Got it at the pet store as well with the hamster so, can't be bad I don't think.

Male hamster, just a few weeks old and tiny. He doesn't play enough unfortunately and is anti-social so far. :P But since I've only had him since Sunday, I think I'll cut him some slack on that, hehe. Still getting used to me and his surroundings I'm assuming away from other hamsters, and he's probably worn out still, I've had to lug him from the pet stop home, I've bought him to work, also bought him over to my nephews to show and use the hamster ball and stuff so...