• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

I wish I had a hamster too :D how long do they live btw?

On average around 2-3 years. They can live up to 4 years, but I've never had one live that long. They are great pets. They are pretty much self-sufficient as long as you keep their cage clean and keep them fed. I work nights and often go out of town overnight on my day off, so I need a pet that can stay alone for a day or 2 without having to be let out or have someone check on it.

Hamsters are by nature loners, so it doesn't bother them to be alone as long as they have a place to run and food to eat and something to chew (their teeth never stop growing, so they have to chew to keep them down to size). They are very curious, and social around people. So they are fun pets for people like me who need a pet that is there when I can be there for it.

I could go on and on, but I'll stop now. :P

Ella at her first hockey game last week... Think she had fun?

post-2-12686980454013_thumb.jpg

post-2-12686980534361_thumb.jpg

I'll be taking Ava to her first next season. Can't wait! :)

aside from all your other talents, Matt -- you make beautiful babies! She's adorable... and she looks like she's having the time of her life. Such a good daddy, you are. Congrats on your wonderful family. :)

if you didnt see my facebook and twitter updates, i met the wings tonight in san jose. a lot of them. here is a pic

post-8695-1265098081_thumb.jpg

Draper and Maltby would be the guys I'd want to hang around with most on the team, lots of fun for sure. Homer would probably be fun too.

I went to the AC/DC concert Friday night in Vegas at the MGM Grand. This is me on the bridge with my light up devil horns over the strip between NYNY and MGM

129.jpg

Angus doing his thing to 'High Voltage'

113.jpg

From my seat while they did 'Back in Black' You can see all the red devil horn lights in the crowd.

088.jpg

I have been to a lot of concerts, and this one was one of the best and by far the loudest I have been to.

I went to the AC/DC concert Friday night in Vegas at the MGM Grand. This is me on the bridge with my light up devil horns over the strip between NYNY and MGM

Sweet horns, always like funny pics. AC/DC sounds awesome, would love to see them live.

Below is in Biloxi/Southern Mississippi, at a minor league playoff hockey game this past weekend.

27194_1396111391890_1505374888_30992179_7339623_n.jpg