• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

You sound fine to me :thumbup: . Funny that you had to choose college over buying a Maltby jersey.

Yeah? Well, I felt like an idiot. I started walking away without getting a pic with him and my friends had to holler at me to run back and get one. But yeah I had like $300 saved up to buy an authentic jersey because I didn't want no replica with a big tag on the front or bad stitching on the back. Then when I decided I wanted to go to SVSU for college that money went right to tuition. Ah well, what can ya do? ^_^

Yeah? Well, I felt like an idiot. I started walking away without getting a pic with him and my friends had to holler at me to run back and get one. But yeah I had like $300 saved up to buy an authentic jersey because I didn't want no replica with a big tag on the front or bad stitching on the back. Then when I decided I wanted to go to SVSU for college that money went right to tuition. Ah well, what can ya do? ^_^

Aww you did fine.This is my first time posting in this thread other than my link,i hope the link works :(

Aww you did fine.This is my first time posting in this thread other than my link,i hope the link works :(

It didn't work, it asks for you to sign into facebook. There's some way you are supposed to be able to share a link with anyone from your FB photos, not sure exactly where tho.

I was afraid of that. I'll try again.

link

it says I dont have permission to view it (privacy settings on facebook). You need to go to the pic you want and right click and get the URL of the image. then post that link on here and it should work :)

Yeah, on Sunday while we were still on vacation. :)

congrats!!

I finally got to meet my cousin's kids. They're adorable.

PICT0089.jpg

That's the only one I got of William not making a goofy face, and I couldn't get Elizabeth to smile for anything.

Usually she gave me attitude.

PICT0088.jpg

Edited by 55fan

I finally got to meet my cousin's kids. They're adorable.

PICT0089.jpg

That's the only one I got of William not making a goofy face, and I couldn't get Elizabeth to smile for anything.

Usually she gave me attitude.

PICT0088.jpg

they are cutie patooties!! Love his grin and her big brown eyes. Adorable!!!

they are cutie patooties!! Love his grin and her big brown eyes. Adorable!!!

You can't see it in the light of those pics, but her eyes are actually bright blue.

Here she is with her favourite "toy"- dad's phone.

PICT0093.jpg

Here's his goofy grin. Funny photo. He has nothing in his mouth- it's a trick of the light.

PICT0092.jpg

Edited by 55fan

Karen, you edited your post. I was laughing at the original one. :lol:

I'm glad you found it funny. I had second thoughts about "nice titcover" as being a bit too demeaning and I was afraid you'd be offended. I didn't want to hurt your feelings. Then I sat and worried that perhaps you had seen it.

All's well that ends well. <hugs>

I'm glad you found it funny. I had second thoughts about "nice titcover" as being a bit too demeaning and I was afraid you'd be offended. I didn't want to hurt your feelings. Then I sat and worried that perhaps you had seen it.

All's well that ends well. <hugs>

Thanks for worrying and being thoughtful but I guess I wasn't offended because you're not a guy saying that. It would have been different if a guy did that.