• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

15338_315133350443_625970443_9748409_1630896_n.jpg?t=1304085811 I'm Center of my buddy's drake and sharpie at our welcome home army ball after OIF 2008-2009

ARMY252.jpg?t=1304086002

Me as a PFC back in 2008 with over 1000lbs of unexploded rockets, mortars and a 500lb aircraft bomb, we pulled security so that EOD could set up the 650lbs of c4 to blow up all the ordinance. In the picture as you can see me being..... well you can tell by the picture biggrin.gif.

No offense, but are you sure you're not related? That's almost freaky. Cute as buttons, you are, but the resemblance is freaky.

If they can do it in Kentucky why not Michigan? :P Just kidding of course, you two are very cute together. :)

No offense, but are you sure you're not related? That's almost freaky. Cute as buttons, you are, but the resemblance is freaky.

If they can do it in Kentucky why not Michigan? :P Just kidding of course, you two are very cute together. :)

:scared: I'm positive we arent related! haha :P Now you guys have me all worried what people will think when they see us out in public together :ph34r:

I'm from Kentucky. :ph34r: LOL~ I am, really, and never met a relative of mine who appealed all that much to me.

You guys look cute together. I read somewhere that a lot of people end up looking alike after they've been together for a while. You two just got a head start on the inevitable! :D:D

Loo's right. My roots (on mom's side) are from Kentucky and I don't look that much like my relatives (mostly since dad's side is outbred).

You are a very cute couple. And if you need to pass as bro and sis for some reason, you could do it. Like if it's Family Day and relatives get in free... Or something.

Enjoy your togetherness. At least this way if things work out (knock wood), you're sure to have cute kids.

I'm from Kentucky. :ph34r: LOL~ I am, really, and never met a relative of mine who appealed all that much to me.

You guys look cute together. I read somewhere that a lot of people end up looking alike after they've been together for a while. You two just got a head start on the inevitable! :D:D

haha, so eventually we should just mutate into one person :P

Loo's right. My roots (on mom's side) are from Kentucky and I don't look that much like my relatives (mostly since dad's side is outbred).

You are a very cute couple. And if you need to pass as bro and sis for some reason, you could do it. Like if it's Family Day and relatives get in free... Or something.

Enjoy your togetherness. At least this way if things work out (knock wood), you're sure to have cute kids.

I just hope no one out in public thinks we are brother and sister or something....that would be weird. I didnt think we looked all that much alike! maybe its just the picture?! and if we ever have kids they would be the palest, red headed kids ever :lol: haha

She who's named Amanda ;)

6 days away from having 1 more Wings fanatic join the alliance. I will post the photos as they come everyone. Thanks for all the well wishes and the comparisons but this lady is one of a kind I promise you all that.