• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

Another one of me in Red Square.

Looks like I'm flexing my muscles (Like I had any!) but neeeuooo. Just pointing to Vladdy's name on the back.

those are AWESOME pics, Sandy... hope you all had the trip of a lifetime. :thumbup:

those are AWESOME pics, Sandy... hope you all had the trip of a lifetime. :thumbup:

Thanks, Loo. We did have a great time.

I figured too that it was time to let the cat out of the bag (Is that an antiquated-enough cliche?!) to let everyone know how old I really am. :shocking: I'm hoping that it will be a learning thing rather than a knee-jerk "Eeeuwww" reaction.. And that from my verbal history on this board, readers/viewers will understand that age is not where it's at. Where it's at is with the heart, the hopes and the interests of posters' submissions. And their involvement in life and their commitment to it. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to say my piece.

Now I will just wait and see how people react, ya know? :)

P.S. John's teeth look really protruding in the one photo, so I'm going to try to put my FB one on here that shows how handsome he really is. ;)

This is John and me at the Wings/Blackhawks' playoff game in 2009. ....I think...!!

post-10256-0-25015500-1307026754_thumb.j

You are adorable, and John is very handsome. You make a stunning couple in your hockey jerseys. Red and white are your colors, gal.

And we are not age-discriminators around here. If anything, some of the young ones oughta take a hike, not the veterans. I feel the same way about most hockey players, though, so go figure. I *heart* the old men on the Wings' roster. So sue me. :blush:

Edited by puckloo39

I hope that there isn't anyone around here that would judge you based on your age. We're all here for the same reason. You said it perfectly about how it's what's inside that matters. You two are a very good looking couple. :)

Dawn - Thanks! You and Linda are basically great human beings and I'm proud to know you. And I hope you're both right. Only time will tell as to how people react to my future input. Thanks again!

Nice photographs, Sandy. Aren't those new-fangled cameras amazing? So much better than the tintype. I'm typing this slowly so you can keep up. I'll type it again in case you forget what I wrote. One question: Was Lord Stanley as hot as they said he was, or did he not hang out with older people?

I'm just giving you grief. Age is indeed a number and you and John look like you'd be a fun couple to hang out with at a game. Knowing you from the boards, I'd say you'd need a bodyguard rather than a caregiver!

Nice photographs, Sandy. Aren't those new-fangled cameras amazing? So much better than the tintype. I'm typing this slowly so you can keep up. I'll type it again in case you forget what I wrote. One question: Was Lord Stanley as hot as they said he was, or did he not hang out with older people?

Ecccshhhuallly, things were really cool in my day. I mean with guys like Rembrandt (who was really good with close-ups) who needed cameras? And fine. Dandy. You typed slow and I'm really grateful but what the hell's my name? What am I doing here and who are you? Oh yeah. :lookaround:

Don't know about Lord Stanley, but da Vinci was actually kind of a swinger. But you had to be there to believe it.

I'm just giving you grief. Age is indeed a number and you and John look like you'd be a fun couple to hang out with at a game. Knowing you from the boards, I'd say you'd need a bodyguard rather than a caregiver!

You'd really like being with John. He is way cool. He's the stable one. As for me, I have a habit of shattering people's eardrums with my invectives and the blue air gets pretty thick. But honestly? I think we would have an absolutely fine time. LOVE your posts. Never miss 'em. You are one cool dudette. :thumbup:

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

nice pics guys :thumbup:

me and my brother down on the Pier yesterday :wub:

225778_10150186363278128_508083127_7016748_3250764_n.jpg

Fixed.

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

Seriously? WTF is your problem

I just looked back and noticed that other members thought that you two looked a like as well. Why are you mad at me for making the same observation? :S

Cute couple... no need to be rude, just because they look alike. Hope you had a great weekend, wingnut22. :)

IMG_9517.jpg

We went to the Tigers game today, had a great time I really enjoyed the ceremony for Sparky Anderson and my kids loved running the bases after the game. This is my new favorite picture of the 3 of us.

You all look adorable. How fun!! Glad the girls had a good time and made some memories. :thumbup: