• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

Wow, are you guys serious. I edited the post, and you guys commented; not THAT big of a difference.

Wow, are you guys serious. I edited the post, and you guys commented; not THAT big of a difference.

Yes it's a huge difference, it's all in the delivery. We just pointed out how similar they looked as in explaining ourselves. You edited the comment with no other comment, very late after the fact as well. That came off as rude - very rude.

It's kind of an accepted risk that one takes when one posts one's photo on the internet.

People will make rude comments, photoshop, or change things in an effort to be humourous. It's too bad that this includes photos posted amongst fellow fans.

Such things are best saved for friends in a less public setting or with their pre-approval. I'm assuming it was just an error in judgment,

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

It's kind of an accepted risk that one takes when one posts one's photo on the internet.

People will make rude comments, photoshop, or change things in an effort to be humourous. It's too bad that this includes photos posted amongst fellow fans.

Such things are best saved for friends in a less public setting or with their pre-approval. I'm assuming it was just an error in judgment,

Nope, it wasn't an error in judgment. I think it's you guys who are blowing it out of proportion.

Nope, it wasn't an error in judgment. I think it's you guys who are blowing it out of proportion.

Ok, then. I guess if you intended it, then there isn't a whole lot I can say on your behalf. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. Perhaps it would be best to let this go.

Oh my Edi! Since that picture is at a strange angle I'll reserve judgement about how I think it looks. I bet it's nice and cool with the heat though.

And Chairman, that hedgehog is adorable.

I know, I have a weirdly-shaped head. :lol:

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

One day, I will get my picture on here.

I've been waiting my whole life for that day.

Is it bad that I want to pet your head? I love short, fuzzy hair like yours. :lol: If you lived here, I could understand why you would want to shave all your hair off. 106 today. It's getting HOTTER!! :o

We were getting a lot of that heat last week, thus the shorn head. :D