• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

WHOA WHOA WHOA! Back up the Crushwagon! I like Mike as a friend. He makes great GDT's and is a cool human. I would love to have drinks and dinner and conversation with him. HOWEVER, he is a generation too young for me.

I only go cougar on Trey and Sebastian, and since Sebastian's demise, that leaves Trey.

But I must admit, I was expecting kind of a nerd since he's intelligent and well-spoken and a Beatles fan and all that.

Maybe he is a nerd. Looks can be deceiving...

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

55fan, since I'm a skinny nerd with glasses, I have no chance with you? </3

There are many definitions of nerd, not all bad.

Karen I love your response but you do realize that Trey is only a few more years older than Mike right?

Shhhhhhhhhh. That's the cougar part.

55fan, since I'm a skinny nerd with glasses, I have no chance with you? </3

No one actually has a chance with me. I'm taken.

But it's all just in fun. I'm sure Trey and I would have a great time if we ever met, but not that sort of a great time.

So don't feel left out or anything.

That was sort of my point, if you're ok with Trey then the 3 years isn't that big of a difference. You just favor Trey :P

You know their ages and the difference between them? What are you, some sort of stalker?

John, that ladybug is so cute! Loved how her puffy little butt wiggled when she ran*. That is just adorable.

*May be the only time in my life I type that sentence. Hopefully, anyway.

Love San Diego, don't you, Jack? You look great, hope you had fun!

I already posted this elsewhere, but I like it -- and it's my only pic with a Wing... and my face showing. :P

Taken by ChelisChick in Nashville, 12/26/2011. Flip scored two goals for me, and an assist, vs. the Preds in a great game...

1325024201.jpg

Loo that was so thoughtful of Fil to score for you!! You two are so cute! You're gonna have to find him next time they're in Nashville because you just might be good luck! :P

Ok so I don't usually post pictures of myself, but I decided I would because this was the one time I actually felt pretty, then my brothers said I had too much makeup on so IDK. <_< This was at my friend's New Years Eve party where we had a James Bond theme! I'm the brunette.

393796_353946734618718_100000101829497_1685405_1648571743_n.jpg

Love San Diego, don't you, Jack? You look great, hope you had fun!

I already posted this elsewhere, but I like it -- and it's my only pic with a Wing... and my face showing. :P

Taken by ChelisChick in Nashville, 12/26/2011. Flip scored two goals for me, and an assist, vs. the Preds in a great game...

1325024201.jpg

Fil is CLEARLY blushing there, Loo :)