• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

I hope he's not blushing because he's embarrassed... he was awfully nice, seriously. So polite! He reminded me of how cordial Igor Larionov always was, like he actually had time to speak and look at you. The rest of the guys who stopped were nice, as well. I can only hope I brought Val some luck!!

W40, you are beautiful, don't listen to your silly brothers. They're boys. What do they know? :D

Loo that was so thoughtful of Fil to score for you!! You two are so cute! You're gonna have to find him next time they're in Nashville because you just might be good luck! :P

Ok so I don't usually post pictures of myself, but I decided I would because this was the one time I actually felt pretty, then my brothers said I had too much makeup on so IDK. <_< This was at my friend's New Years Eve party where we had a James Bond theme! I'm the brunette.

393796_353946734618718_100000101829497_1685405_1648571743_n.jpg

:wub:

Loo that was so thoughtful of Fil to score for you!! You two are so cute! You're gonna have to find him next time they're in Nashville because you just might be good luck! :P

Ok so I don't usually post pictures of myself, but I decided I would because this was the one time I actually felt pretty, then my brothers said I had too much makeup on so IDK. <_< This was at my friend's New Years Eve party where we had a James Bond theme! I'm the brunette.

I thought I was the youngest one on LGW <_< Taking my titles... :P

Here is a picture of my Wife and I at Mickeys Very Merry Christmas Party on our DISNEYmoon

IMG_0449.jpg

Very cute! It looks beautiful with all the lights in the background!

Hey, I was here before you! I've been on this site since I was 15, so who's taking who's titles? :hehe:

I hope he's not blushing because he's embarrassed... he was awfully nice, seriously. So polite! He reminded me of how cordial Igor Larionov always was, like he actually had time to speak and look at you. The rest of the guys who stopped were nice, as well. I can only hope I brought Val some luck!!

Filppula seems like a down to earth guy. During warmups at the December 2nd in Buffalo, a girl beside me at the glass had a Filppula Finland jersey on. She got Filp's attention, showed him the back, and Filp gave her a big smile.

Um, so, what up? wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

Geesh. Both times I read "taking titles" I read it "taking titties".

There is something seriously wrong with me.

:lol: There's not something wrong with you. The consecutive tall skinny letters would throw anyone off!!

I thought you were like in your 30's.

Hey, I was here before you! I've been on this site since I was 15, so who's taking who's titles? :hehe:

And now you're finally old enough for us to legally hit on you. :D

I thought you were like in your 30's.

For some reason I assume everyone is in their late 20's early 30's and looks like their avatar. :P

And now you're finally old enough for us to legally hit on you. :D

Uh thanks, I think...wait a minute "finally" implies anticipation... :huh:

For some reason I assume everyone is in their late 20's early 30's and looks like their avatar. :P

Well my actual picture was my avatar for a while, then switched it up :P There are a few other posters who have their actual pics as their avatars, I think.

Uh thanks, I think...wait a minute "finally" implies anticipation... :huh:

GMR......

busted.jpg

Looks so much fun. Its been too mild over here to get outside :crybaby:

Weather worked out perfectly. It was about 50 leading up to the game, then went down to 10 and 23 for the two days we skated out there.

There is really nothing like playing with the Ambassador bridge in the background.

Weather worked out perfectly. It was about 50 leading up to the game, then went down to 10 and 23 for the two days we skated out there.

There is really nothing like playing with the Ambassador bridge in the background.

I love the Detroit area. As much hate as it gets, I'd really rather be nowhere else. Hopefully one day I can call Detroit home again.

Its been unseasonably warm throughout the entire Eastern US, basically.

Edited by Bring Back The Bruise Bros

LOL~ Jack, only you! I love it!!! The only problem: where did you hang your mardi gras beads? :D

meportraitagain.jpg

First ever outdoor game I've played. Clark Park has a pretty nice rink, actually.

I love a man in uniform, especially hockey gear.

You look hot, Doc, and I am not referring to the ambient temperature! :P