• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

we had great time,we were about a few rows from the glass,my dad calls me his hockey buddy,because we enjoy driving to lafayette,louisiana to watch the louisiana icegators play

I am glad! Treasure your daddy... I lost mine when I was 21, and miss him still. It's cool that you have hockey as a common interest, and have so much fun with it. :thumbup:

That is an awesome picture, they look SO proud of you!! Sweet!! Cherish the memories, dear.

I just completed my 2nd Tough Mudder this past Saturday. 12 Miles, 29 Obstacles.

Me, on the Right

TM1.jpg

Hey, John... only crazy people look that happy while torturing themselves. :P

I get it, though. I am a workout fanatic, sweat is good! Glad you found something you enjoy doing so much. :thumbup:

That is an awesome picture, they look SO proud of you!! Sweet!! Cherish the memories, dear.

Hey, John... only crazy people look that happy while torturing themselves. :P

I get it, though. I am a workout fanatic, sweat is good! Glad you found something you enjoy doing so much. :thumbup:

Speaking of torturing, about a mile after this picture was taken, I severely bruised or even slightly cracked my right rib. It was on an obstacle 3 miles in, meaning I had to do the final 9 miles with the injury!

I can't decide whether I'm tough or just an idiot.

Speaking of torturing, about a mile after this picture was taken, I severely bruised or even slightly cracked my right rib. It was on an obstacle 3 miles in, meaning I had to do the final 9 miles with the injury!

I can't decide whether I'm tough or just an idiot.

You're tough. I admire the drive. I am a gym rat and love my torture, too. Sorry you had to suffer through rest of the race -- better luck next time, since I am sure there will be one! :lol:

PS: I know you're a Packers fan. That automatically enters you into the Hall of Pain, fanwise. Again, better luck next time (this season!)

Edited by puckloo39

You're tough. I admire the drive. I am a gym rat and love my torture, too. Sorry you had to suffer through rest of the race -- better luck next time, since I am sure there will be one! :lol:

It wasn't the first and it won't be the last. In fact, my next Tough Mudder is in September! :sly:

PS: I know you're a Packers fan. That automatically enters you into the Hall of Pain, fanwise. Again, better luck next time (this season!)

How is being a Packers fan enter me into the Hall of Pain? They're the most storied franchise in the NFL and have the most championships. On top of that, they're set up to compete for the Super Bowl every year for the next half decade atleast. Not really really Hall of Pain worthy.

It wasn't the first and it won't be the last. In fact, my next Tough Mudder is in September! :sly:

How is being a Packers fan enter me into the Hall of Pain? They're the most storied franchise in the NFL and have the most championships. On top of that, they're set up to compete for the Super Bowl every year for the next half decade atleast. Not really really Hall of Pain worthy.

I am not a football fan, but my trainer at the gym went to the playoff game last season in Green Bay. He was definitely in pain, after that game. He says he is going to keep going, until they win in front of him. :lol:

I am not a football fan, but my trainer at the gym went to the playoff game last season in Green Bay. He was definitely in pain, after that game. He says he is going to keep going, until they win in front of him. :lol:

No doubt the ending to last season was painful. I was beyond pissed, but that loss isn't enough to consider being a Packers fan painful. It's like being a Red Wings fan...not much to complain about.

No doubt the ending to last season was painful. I was beyond pissed, but that loss isn't enough to consider being a Packers fan painful. It's like being a Red Wings fan...not much to complain about.

True. He's a Nebraska fan, too. They are also rather Wing-like, in a way. They can be stellar... or not, depending on a few factors we as fans can do nothing about. It is hard to be disappointed, but he's been a Packer's fan since he was 5 years old, and proudly wears a red "N" tattoo'ed on his shoulder. Not much would dissuade him from his life-long obsession with both teams.

I guess it was less painful to those who didn't pay tons of money for a plane ticket and hotel, and then watch the team lose from expensive seats at his first time ever to see a game at Lambeau Field.

:o

True. He's a Nebraska fan, too. They are also rather Wing-like, in a way. They can be stellar... or not, depending on a few factors we as fans can do nothing about. It is hard to be disappointed, but he's been a Packer's fan since he was 5 years old, and proudly wears a red "N" tattoo'ed on his shoulder. Not much would dissuade him from his life-long obsession with both teams.

I guess it was less painful to those who didn't pay tons of money for a plane ticket and hotel, and then watch the team lose from expensive seats at his first time ever to see a game at Lambeau Field.

:o

Yeah, that's pretty brutal. I lucked out with my first game ever at Lambeau Field. It was the game Don Majikowski got hurt and a young, scrappy kid by the name of Brett Favre came in to replace him. The rest is history.

Haven't been in the watercooler in a while, great picture loo! We look like a happy group! Must have been taken before the end of the game :D

I'm definitely in for next year if you guys come back to town. Maybe ya'll can flirt with the bar owner again for some more free drinks!

March 30th game in Motown... did we ever have fun!!?? The Wings did not win this game (vs Preds) but did win April 1, vs Florida - in a shoot out. I had never seen one live, so it was pretty danged cool!

L-R, ChelisChick (Kristi), ACallToArms (Neal), me (loo) and WizardofOz30 (Dawn).

016.jpg

Picture by Kristi, actually by an usher, but Kristi's camera. :D

Me and Dawn... I love you, girl!!

015.jpg