No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

So this is happening...(!)

Congratulations!!!

you will be a very beautiful bride!

One of these days, I'm gonna figure out how to post a picture of myself on here.

Three methods:

1) Get a camera and film. Take a picture of yourself. Go to the drug store. Have them make copies. Mail us each a copy with the instructions that we should hold it up to our computer screen whenever we're in this thread. Make a post that says "MY PHOTO HERE" so we know where to put it.

2) Get a digital camera. Take a picture of yourself. Get a photobucket account or something similar. Put your picture in it. Copy the URL as directed in your photobucket or other similar thing. Come back to this thread. Open the response window as you do when typing a post. Click on the "picture" thing. Paste the URL as directed. Click "post".

3) Change your name to "Lick Dingdong". Marry and/or impregnate a Kardashian. Hang out with Justin Beiber. Sell military secrets to Chad (either the country or just some random guy named Chad- doesn't matter) and seek asylum in Kashyyyk (trust me, they'll never find you). Your photo will be on all of the major websites. Link us to any URL you wish.

Good luck.

080903_031200.jpg

My sisters went to the Czech Republic. They have these nesting dolls that fit one inside the other. There were Red Wings ones.

The names on the back are (large to small): Hank, Kronner, Dats, Flip, Mule

They had them for a bunch of teams.

I tried to re-size the pic, but for some reason, it only lets me copy the original. Sorry.

Why didn't they have Czech players who are or were Wings? Just asking...

No idea. Brenda said that they had all different teams from all different sports. I suspect that they were just cashing in on the traditional item and pandering to tourists. Considering that all of the faces are pretty much the same on all the dolls, I'm guessing that they just mass-produce them and then paint the proper colours along with the name and numbers of whomever is most popular at the time.

4697_1145766359134_2086642_n.jpg

2nd from right. At least two years old, but I look the same. Revel in my ugliness.

Oh, at least two years old. I'd say you're more like 20 or thereabouts.

Ugly, my foot. You're a babe if there ever was one.

Edited by 55fan

I meant the picture was two years old, but thanks for the kind words.

Now who paid you to say that?????????????

I know what you meant. I just had to give you a hard time.

As for who paid me... I'm sure you'll earn it in GDTland this season. ;)

Continuing on the trend of wedding photos, here are some of mine from my October 24th wedding!

Hey, the pictures are huge! But that's ok. Here's my dad walking me down the aisle (the wedding was in Hawaii)

image_zpsc3d3d8d4.jpg

You have no idea how awkward these staged photos are until you've done them. "Act naturally, but also look at me over your shoulder like I've just caught you contemplating life."

mirror_zpse946e1c3.jpg

We're married!

Dance_zps6040c233.jpg

The staged photos with my husband were less awkward, because he can always make me laugh.

image3_zps94ffd445.png

Yep, wedding cake. Yep, I married a Blackhawks fan (to be fair, he's a whatever Marian Hossa is right now fan, because he's from Slovakia)

cake_zpsfadbac51.jpg