• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

Yeah, at B&R. If I'm at Troy, it's pretty much only weekday mornings. I'm at the B&R in Farmington Hills weeknights and weekends. I think I saw you at Troy Sports Center once, maybe last year?

yeah you probably did see me, I was there a lot last year.

And me and a friend who lives in San Antonio. Picture was taken at the Dizzy Rooster bar in Austin (showcased many times on the newest installment of the Real World).

user posted image

I just had my hair done

user posted image

and its straight whoo hoo..so nice to have straight hair once in awhile!!!

Don't know if that was recent or not, but I Like your hair... It looks good.

Edited by OsGOD

I just had my hair done

user posted image

and its straight whoo hoo..so nice to have straight hair once in awhile!!!

Like your hair... It looks really good.

Thanks!! We're working on getting it lighter since I have super dark hair. I'm not going blonde or anything, just lighter.

I just wish I could wear it straight a lot more than once every SIX weeks when I have my hair done!!

Me, VIB16, and a few ghosts at Disneyland

user posted image

Never been to disney land, but once they open a Disney Vacation Club resort there it will be well worth it to use our points and head over there!

user posted image

Never been to disney land, but once they open a Disney Vacation Club resort there it will be well worth it to use our points and head over there!

J4J came out from Texas and we had a blast. Disneyland was soo much funnnn!!! smile.gif I still can't believe we made it from 9am to 9pm in the park! I was like please shoot me now! lol

user posted image

J4J came out from Texas and we had a blast. Disneyland was soo much funnnn!!! smile.gif I still can't believe we made it from 9am to 9pm in the park! I was like please shoot me now! lol

Wow congrats that is a super long time to be in there at one shot. If the heat out there is anything like Florida I would want to kill my self also. We usually leave the park and head back to the Hotel for a bit to cool off and then go back at night. Our hotel is immediately across from Pleasure Island, so that is always a good place to hit late at night.

user posted image

Wow congrats that is a super long time to be in there at one shot. If the heat out there is anything like Florida I would want to kill my self also. We usually leave the park and head back to the Hotel for a bit to cool off and then go back at night. Our hotel is immediately across from Pleasure Island, so that is always a good place to hit late at night.

Yea well California isn't as hot and uncomfortably humid as Florida (THANK GOD).

I had to be a trooper, it was j4j's vacation smile.gif

J4J came out from Texas and we had a blast. Disneyland was soo much funnnn!!! smile.gif I  still can't believe we made it from 9am to 9pm in the park! I was like please shoot me now! lol...

...I had to be a trooper, it was j4j's vacation smile.gif

We would have NEVER made it if we didn't stop for lunch (and more importantly, for caffeine) at ESPNzone.

I would have been scraped off of Main Street by the custodial staff/army. laugh.gif

Edited by Jedi4Jesus