• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

I don't think I posted in the thread yet, so here's me.  Normally, I don't smoke, but I'm not going to pass up a free Cuban.

user posted image

Pinko Commie b*stard!

You think you're above the law?!

biggrin.gif

Yep, violating immigration/slavery or embargo laws, Blak. Hmmmm. Doesn't that warrant the death penalty? biggrin.gif

^ A lot of stink has been risen about your Cuban. I don't smoke either, but that looks delicious to me. I wouldn't pass up a free Cuban.

No pun intended, right? biggrin.gif It's not the Cuban, it's BlakChamber himself we're abusing from a long history of discussions in the political forum. I'm sure he's taking it all as intended and will get us back at the first opportunity, damn liberals that we are.

No pun intended, right? biggrin.gif It's not the Cuban, it's BlakChamber himself we're abusing from a long history of discussions in the political forum. I'm sure he's taking it all as intended and will get us back at the first opportunity, damn liberals that we are.

Exactly...its all in good fun biggrin.gif

And...uhhh...it wasn't a Cuban...it was a Dominican. Honest cool.gif

OK I have a couple more pics now:

I am sooo sorry about this one! Ignore the rangers fan thing, my darling mother made me stand there so she could take a pic. It was on a trip to MSG. BOO THE RANGERS! scared.gifthumbdown.gif

user posted image

This one is me and one of my buds. He's a referee over in our British leagues.

user posted image

OK I have a couple more pics now:

I am sooo sorry about this one! Ignore the rangers fan thing, my darling mother made me stand there so she could take a pic. It was on a trip to MSG. BOO THE RANGERS! scared.gifthumbdown.gif

user posted image

so the secret is out... you're really a closet rags fan. tongue.gif

(vladdy16 @ January 11, 2006 - 01:17PM)

(blakchamber)

And...uhhh...it wasn't a Cuban...it was a Dominican. Honest

I know you didn't mean it the wrong way. I was just messing around too.

Edited by Never Forget Mac #25

And...uhhh...it wasn't a Cuban...it was a Dominican. Honest cool.gif

you coulda just said it was a pre-embargo cuban. there's still lots of those around and very tasty too.

Bah I knew I couldn't stay hidden for long.

I'll pack my bags... :-(

In light of new information brought to the table, as coach of the LGW.com Red Wings, I may have to strip you of your Alternate Assistant Captain title.

Why, O Why would you post that picture Katter? tongue.gif

*sobs*

Please coach, they offered me loads of chewy vitamin tablets and you know how weak I am...

It was either that or Adam Graves number one fan... I dunno, did I make the right choice? I guess not. I feel shame.

The guy on the bottom right of this picture looks wasted!

LOL! We all were. As you can see, there is a bottle of some random alcoholic drink in my hand. It was actually after a hockey tourny. Mm hockey and drinking.

Edited by Kattermole

laugh.gif let's not get carried away now... but if you knew you were going to msg, you shoulda been wearing a red wings jersey at least. but, if you insist on packin' your bags and heading back to the big apple, can i hide in a suitcase for a free trip to new york? biggrin.gif

Sure thang!

LOL I just found this pic too

user posted image

Hockey game with some friends, I'm behind the net going ohmy.gif

I don't know what we're all like yowza.gif about laugh.gif Wow photos of me are funny

at least you're watching the puck... whereas those old guys behind the net look like they're checking out the goalies ass.

In light of new information brought to the table, as coach of the LGW.com Red Wings, I may have to strip you of your Alternate Assistant Captain title.

Why, O Why would you post that picture Katter? tongue.gif

It could be worse - she could have been at the Pepsi Center. I say double secret probation is sufficient for now.

*sobs*

Please coach, they offered me loads of chewy vitamin tablets and you know how weak I am...

It was either that or Adam Graves number one fan... I dunno, did I make the right choice? I guess not. I feel shame.

LOL! We all were. As you can see, there is a bottle of some random alcoholic drink in my hand. It was actually after a hockey tourny. Mm hockey and drinking.

Graves is a former Wing....you totally coulda played that one off.

Anyway why worry....you see how easy it is for a good-lookin' gal such as yourself to get forgiveness from us guys....you were in the doghouse for a whopping couple minutes there cool.gif

Haha yes I agree, I get them confused too.

Oh and J-Swift: Sort hair > Long hair  smile.gif

No way, long hair's where it's at foo'. biggrin.gif Seriously, though, I don't carry the short hair thing all that well.

And I hope you all notice the new avatar. This might help keep ARice/J-Swift confusions to a minimum. smile.gif

And...uhhh...it wasn't a Cuban...it was a Dominican.  Honest cool.gif

you coulda just said it was a pre-embargo cuban. there's still lots of those around and very tasty too.

I didn't think about that.

Interesting bit of historical trivia. The day before President Kennedy signed the Cuba embargo, he had an aide go out and buy 1,200 Petit Upmann Cuban cigars.

Interesting bit of historical trivia. The day before President Kennedy signed the Cuba embargo, he had an aide go out and buy 1,200 Petit Upmann Cuban cigars.

yeah, i heard that somewhere too. isn't that illegal?