• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

LOL.  I blonde hottie in pink. cool.gif

Yeah the chick in the pink is definitely stalkable, I guarantee the one in the black is stuck up though!

stalkable? wow, i'm flattered... i think laugh.gif

and for the record, holly is probably the most honest and geniune friend i have. easily the most beautiful and "knows" it the least. look up stuck up in the thesaurus - her name shows up as an antonym!

Yeah the chick in the pink is definitely stalkable, I guarantee the one in the black is stuck up though!

and for the record, holly is probably the most honest and geniune friend i have. easily the most beautiful and "knows" it the least. look up stuck up in the thesaurus - her name shows up as an antonym!

"Stalkable" definitely qualifies as a compliment. It's a pretty high one. It's a guy's way of saying, "Not only are you beautiful/cute enough to spend time with (or at least, looking at), you're worth the effort it takes to follow and try not get to caught, and even worth the risk of a criminal record."

As a single guy ( sad.gif ) I can not see myself using it to describe any potential dating partner/romantic interest/possible future wife.....usually it's used to describe a guy's impressions of a buddy's girlfriend to said buddy, or another buddy.

there.....that's your free insight into guy talk for today.

Not the best pic of me...I look different now cuz I got the red highlights going but yeah..

Me at my cousins wedding in July..

user posted image

Awww, I love horribly disproportionate pictures!! hehe.gif

And how come my pic of me doing myself got taken down?

user posted image

You want something more family friendly?

user posted image

Edited by Dale McWallace

Not the best pic of me...I look different now cuz I got the red highlights going but yeah..

Me at my cousins wedding in July..

user posted image

Awww, I love horribly disproportionate pictures!! hehe.gif

And how come my pic of me doing myself got taken down?

user posted image

You want something more family friendly?

user posted image

what?

Guest goblues

So would you maybe wanna go out sometime? biggrin.gif Im 22 so Im in your age range.

Guest goblues

"Stalkable" definitely qualifies as a compliment. It's a pretty high one. It's a guy's way of saying, "Not only are you beautiful/cute enough to spend time with (or at least, looking at), you're worth the effort it takes to follow and try not get to caught, and even worth the risk of a criminal record."

As a single guy ( sad.gif ) I can not see myself using it to describe any potential dating partner/romantic interest/possible future wife.....usually it's used to describe a guy's impressions of a buddy's girlfriend to said buddy, or another buddy.

there.....that's your free insight into guy talk for today.

True. Like the soccer chick I used to work with I put alot of energy into dating her, then she called the cops ohmy.gif

^^ Your just a little creepy wink.gif

Kinda like giving normal guys a bit of a bad name, aren't we?

Just a hint, but tone down your energy level while dating... Cops shouldn't be involved every time you chase after a girl smile.gif

Edited by OsGOD

Just a hint, but tone down your energy level while dating... Cops shouldn't be involved every time you chase after a girl smile.gif

Kinda creepy is an understatement.

Guest goblues

You look cute. smile.gif

You look cute. smile.gif

wow dude.......just......wow.....

I think youre giving me the heebie jeebies (in a bad way)... ohmy.gif

You look cute. smile.gif

wow dude.......just......wow.....

I think youre giving me the heebie jeebies (in a bad way)... ohmy.gif

amen. lol

Yep, stalkable is definitely a compliment! Not that i'd do that type of thing sly.gif ...just having some fun with our resident stalker goblues!

Sorry for being wrong on your friend, i wouldve bet money she was a rich stuck up "princess" who only dates guys with expensive cars. Usually im pretty good at predicting someone personality just by looking at them, my instincts have let me down.

Guest shanny14

LOl will this story follow in every lgw thread that he posts in? ohmy.gif

I shall save this thread. Here is me as a FAATTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FAT FAT FAT

user posted image

*edit* I was the happiest and fattest baby FYI, my grandma used to call me Pudman

Edited by dallas27

user posted image

*edit* I was the happiest and fattest baby FYI, my grandma used to call me Pudman

Awww you're just such a cutie! Both as a baby and all grown up wub.gif

user posted image

Hahaha yeah dude I was a fat baby too. I'm 5'10" 160 lbs now, and my parents still sometimes call me Ham Hock, my fat baby name.

Hahaha yeah dude I was a fat baby too.  I'm 5'10" 160 lbs now, and my parents still sometimes call me Ham Hock, my fat baby name.

I'm still at 5'9'' meh, my dad still claims I have 3 inches in me but that has yet to be seen. I tend to believe him becuase I nearly have a 6' wingspan ohmy.gif

Edited by dallas27