• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

"Stalkable" definitely qualifies as a compliment.  It's a pretty high one.  It's a guy's way of saying, "Not only are you beautiful/cute enough to spend time with (or at least, looking at), you're worth the effort it takes to follow and try not get to caught, and even worth the risk of a criminal record."

As a single guy (  sad.gif  ) I can not see myself using it to describe any potential dating partner/romantic interest/possible future wife.....usually it's used to describe a guy's impressions of a buddy's girlfriend to said buddy, or another buddy.

there.....that's your free insight into guy talk for today.

hehe, that's for letting me peek through the window. but don't give away all the male secrets... women will have nothing to ***** about if we understand men too well laugh.gif

maybe this is why i'm still single ph34r.gif

I'm single too. Wanna go out sometime?

^^

That's why you're still single.

peace

Don't ever call him Single NN. You know that he hangs out with Rosie Palms and Miss Michigan...user posted image

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

thankyou, the one eating passed away but i still have the other one. the one that looks like its kissing is toni and the one eating is roxy

Aww, I'm sorry sad.gif Toni is a cute name though. So is Roxy. smile.gif

Kat, yours is really cute too!

Here's my kitty, his name is Rascal. smile.gif

user posted image

Guest shanny14

LOL and you think that i am jealous! im glad mine arent big. they eat very little which saves on my pocket..

LOL and you think that i am jealous! im glad mine arent big. they eat very little which saves on my pocket..

No, you took it upon yourself to state that you think I think you are jealous of my cat. I'm simply stating that my cat is a monster. And we feed her lamb chops tongue.gif

No, you took it upon yourself to state that you think I think you are jealous of my cat. I'm simply stating that my cat is a monster. And we feed her lamb chops tongue.gif

My cat's bigger.

Lou - 29 lbs. Ill put up a pic some day.

My cat's bigger.

Lou - 29 lbs. Ill put up a pic some day.

Your cat is so huge, I think mine is huge at 18 lbs

lol yeah hes a monster.

We have 4 mutt cats and 2 Labs.

Nice cats everyone...

Here's my dog, Gordie, and me. Gordie's the cute one.

user posted image

Is he a Beagle? I love hounds. My first dog was a Beagle, then our second was a Beagle/Fox Hound mix.

This is my (well, my parents) current dog, Emma. The pictures are a few months old, she's gotten bigger.

user posted image

user posted image