• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

I think Red Wings fans are the sexiest fans in the NHL! Some especially *cough* dallas27 *cough* blush.gif

Right back at ya wink.gif

That's three su-fi'rs including me, there has to be more, we must strengthen the su-fi nation!! PICS!!!! Brian Reagen is funny as all hell also if your looking for something other than the Dane train.

I think Red Wings fans are the sexiest fans in the NHL! Some especially *cough* dallas27 *cough* blush.gif

I totally agree there! Dallas, you actually look a lot like Dane...and Dane is frickin hott! Plus, the Pistons jersey sure as hell doesnt hurt!!

I totally agree there! Dallas, you actually look a lot like Dane...and Dane is frickin hott! Plus, the Pistons jersey sure as hell doesnt hurt!!

My cousin said he's living in Michigan, I sent him my su-fi pic on his myspace (I got him as a friend kkiiccckkk assssss). Maybe if he notices that he'll ask if I want to hang out with him some time.....Yeaaaaaa right, such a crack dream but how freakin' sweet would it be to hang out with him?

Since everyone is putting up more pics of themselves, I'm bored and thought I'd do the same.

user posted image

P.S. No we weren't trying to match. That was the clean cloths we had left the day we got back from our honeymoon.

Edited by Never Forget Mac #25

Right back at ya wink.gif

That's three su-fi'rs including me, there has to be more, we must strengthen the su-fi nation!! PICS!!!! Brian Reagen is funny as all hell also if your looking for something other than the Dane train.

Brian Regan was on Opie and Anthony this morning too. He recused himself from playing "What's In My Pants". laugh.gif

Dane Cook, Brian Regan, Stephen Lynch...love 'em all.

hahaha yea, I think im gonna get a Su-fi tatoo when I see the tourgasm @ Kalamazoo...

"...every group has a Karen, and she is ALWAYS, a bag of ******...."

HAHA! Loved that part.

How bout the part where in every group of friends there is one guy that everyone hates on. "f**king Brian's coming!!"

user posted image

Who all su-fi's here?  Those who do know what I'm talking about...

Su Fi!!

I heart Dane. I've seen him live 5 times now, and he's fantastic. I've been a fan since I first saw his Comedy Central special in like 1999.

P.S. Su Fi stands for "Super Finger".

Edited by MSUDoubleJ19