• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

Shoot, you wanna talk about wasted...

First they let me drink out of the fifth at the bar...

animalhouse.jpg

Then there is the night we decided I should finish off the cuervo...

meaaron.jpg

Then of course there is drinking a fifth of Maker's while camping...

ace.jpg

My buddy Marc (the one who enabled me at the previously shown bar) looked even funnier.

muskegon-024.jpg

Halloween fun...

joshbooze.jpg

And finally, going to see the Wings play...

josh1.jpg

haha i didn't want to have to do this, but you left me w/little choice:

DSC00718.jpg

i'm the (incredibly sloppy) courtney love. this is from halloween 07.

piratepartymeandchris.jpg

freaking GONE at pirate party

imcool.jpg

i think this was at someone's 21st birthday.

Picture166.jpg

stayed a hotel that offered free drinks between 5-7 pm every day. to say my friends and i took advantage of this would be a bit of an understatement.

this is my buddy romeo, later that evening:

acen2k7058.jpg

finally,

l_e6b139e5c3855308823edcda8089cfa4.jpg

Edited by hallelujahlogic

Wasted?

At a house party my cousin takes us to. I got bored with this rrrreeaallll fast. High school isn't my scene, I'm of age I'm going to the bar. "All right guys, I'm leaving, let me pound all your beers." So I leave, my friend comes running after me, "dude I couldn't stay there either." Got off at the wrong station on the L in Chicago with my buddy. Walked through boys town, saw a bunch of dudes run out of the bar and push each other up against the walls and start making out (I told my friend that we have to start running because there is no way I am getting swept up in that). We turn the corner and this bum says "I'm going to be honest with you guys, I need 20 bucks so I can get laid." Needless to say we told him if we had 20 bucks on us, even between us, we would give it you. Best bum ever. Actually classy compared to the ones in D-Town.

Buddy tells me that all of us are leaving the bar so I need to pound this stuff. I do, I can't even tell you who gone I was before that. We get to the Bentley/Ferrari/Exotic car dealership. "Yep, I told you guys, here it comes" blahhhhhhhhhhhhhh all over the dealership. "All right, I'm done, let's go to the next bar." To this day my friends say that is the best reaction to throwing up they have ever seen, I didn't even really stop, it was almost like a drive-by yak. After the next bar we start walking home, that one superman that ho song was on at the bar so we start walking down Michigan ave. yelling "traffic sign that ho" and "painter scaffolding that ho" and "stop light the ho" and pretty much everything we saw we ho'd. We had an epic Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon battle in the painter scaffolding. We get to my buddies apartment overlooking all of Chicago. We pop in Guitar Hero. This is by far the best ending to any night. My buddy, guitar in hand, yells "ssssuuuucccckkkkkk ooonnnnnn mmmyyyyyyyy b*****lllssssss Chhhhiiiccaaagggoo"

No pictures though, sorry. We're going again soon though, maybe I'll get some this time.

Edited by dallas27

I think I'm gonna cave in and shave tonight. I've had this thing going at least as long as I did last year's playoff beard and the novelty's finally wearing off. :P

YOU WILL DO NO SUCH THING

I'm gonna call you Nostradallas from now on, since I didn't shave. :lol:

Good. I started growing mine out a couple weeks ago (dunno if you remember my lumberjack picture) in hopes it would spark the Wings and everyone wants me to shave it. Yea, well, the Wings have been playing great since I have started growing it so there isn't any way in hell I am shaving. I did have to trim it for work though.

Dallas, that is an awesome story, I'm even convinced you were drunk when you wrote it, lol.

And HL, seriously where is this hotel? That's an amazing pile of glasses, but we might be able to match it.

Last weekend after a race down here (hence the number tag on the shirt there :P) in front of an Andrew Jackson Memorial/Jackson Square in the French Quarter of New Orleans. Below that is a more general shot of Jackson Square and the St. Louis Cathedral in the background.

024.jpg

021.jpg

4696471433911162983.jpeg

there were these people at the bar giving out free shots of tequila!

they also gave me this hat for free. i think it screams "drunk girl". <_<

l_b0916782b6424d8eb726927d2565e8cd.jpg

detroit zoo.

haha..a friend of mine shooped dick cheney's head on this little guy,

i can't remember why, though.

Clinton Township represent.

Holla.

Well, I'm not there anymore, but it still counts. :P

Had a shoot yesterday and as usual, showed up way too early to get myself all set up and had to sit around doing nothing but listening to my Zune for about 2 hours. This picture is indicative of that, about an hour into my sitting around.

012409.jpg