• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

Tailgating in the backyard? :D

Haha....it sure looks that way, doesn't it? Actually, people start heading to Lambeau Field immediately after they open the gates to the parking lot, which believe it or not is usually 6 hours before kick-off. It's almost always completely full within 4 hours of game time, and that's a little too much tailgating for a game I'm not going to with college friends only. :P

Anyway, this is the backyard of a guy I used to work with. Lambeau Field is only one block directly behind where my chair is facing and this way we can get there a couple hours before the game and still tailgate. What's nice, is directly behind me there's roughly a 50' x 75' section of grass where tons of people cram into to enjoy pre-game fun.

Haha....it sure looks that way, doesn't it? Actually, people start heading to Lambeau Field immediately after they open the gates to the parking lot, which believe it or not is usually 6 hours before kick-off. It's almost always completely full within 4 hours of game time, and that's a little too much tailgating for a game I'm not going to with college friends only. :P

Anyway, this is the backyard of a guy I used to work with. Lambeau Field is only one block directly behind where my chair is facing and this way we can get there a couple hours before the game and still tailgate. What's nice, is directly behind me there's roughly a 50' x 75' section of grass where tons of people cram into to enjoy pre-game fun.

I see. That's really cool. :thumbup:

Me and the kiddies!!! Xmas photo 2008.

xmas_2008.jpg

esteef

Aww... the real sand man! I love snowmen almost to the point of obsession -- I have had to stop buying them at the holidays. Too many... must stop. :blink:

Your children are totally adorable!! I bet you're a great dad, too.

I was a groomsman at a friend's wedding recently. I got to wear a nifty suit.

hai.jpg

Wow. I have rarely been so wrong in my mental picture of a person.

At least I had the right gender, but that's about it.

You look like a sweetheart, both in my mind and in reality.

Me either, although it would probably be a little weird if he looked like Robert Lang with a monocle and a curled mustache.

He shaved for the wedding. He had a curled 'tache the times I met him. And a mullet. I guess he took the "groom" part of groomsman literally.

hai.jpg

look at you, being that adorable!! Unlike echo, I don't picture people as looking like their avatars, although you might look very dashing with a monacle, HoH.

By the way, echo, I look absolutely nothing like Dominik. LOL~