• Please log in to reply
4716 replies to this topic

#301 kirby23

kirby23

Rookie

• Pip
  • 148 posts

Posted 30 January 2006 - 08:56 PM

QUOTE (dallas27 @ January 30, 2006 - 09:13PM)
I'm still at 5'9'' meh, my dad still claims I have 3 inches in me but that has yet to be seen. I tend to believe him becuase I nearly have a 6' wingspan ohmy.gif

If your 19 or 20 your not gonna be growing 3 more inches anytime soon. 5'9 isn't that bad I guess, as long as you don't get a girl thats 5'10 wink.gif .

#302 zettermaberg

zettermaberg

Come on Fhqwgads!

• PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 30 January 2006 - 11:24 PM

QUOTE (betterREDthandead @ January 29, 2006 - 06:58PM)
"Stalkable" definitely qualifies as a compliment. It's a pretty high one. It's a guy's way of saying, "Not only are you beautiful/cute enough to spend time with (or at least, looking at), you're worth the effort it takes to follow and try not get to caught, and even worth the risk of a criminal record."

As a single guy ( sad.gif ) I can not see myself using it to describe any potential dating partner/romantic interest/possible future wife.....usually it's used to describe a guy's impressions of a buddy's girlfriend to said buddy, or another buddy.

there.....that's your free insight into guy talk for today.

hehe, that's for letting me peek through the window. but don't give away all the male secrets... women will have nothing to ***** about if we understand men too well laugh.gif

maybe this is why i'm still single ph34r.gif
展hen I was a kid, I wanted to grow up to drink a lot on Christmas and be drunk." - Pavel Datsyuk

Whatever keeps you skating like that, Pavel...

#303 goblues

goblues

Draftee

• Restricted
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 January 2006 - 11:46 PM

QUOTE (zettermaberg @ January 31, 2006 - 12:24AM)
"Stalkable" definitely qualifies as a compliment.  It's a pretty high one.  It's a guy's way of saying, "Not only are you beautiful/cute enough to spend time with (or at least, looking at), you're worth the effort it takes to follow and try not get to caught, and even worth the risk of a criminal record."

As a single guy (  sad.gif  ) I can not see myself using it to describe any potential dating partner/romantic interest/possible future wife.....usually it's used to describe a guy's impressions of a buddy's girlfriend to said buddy, or another buddy.

hehe, that's for letting me peek through the window. but don't give away all the male secrets... women will have nothing to ***** about if we understand men too well laugh.gif

I'm single too. Wanna go out sometime?

#304 HockeyCrazy3033

HockeyCrazy3033

Hall of Famer

• Silver Booster
  • 17,360 posts

Posted 30 January 2006 - 11:48 PM

QUOTE (goblues @ January 31, 2006 - 12:46AM)
"Stalkable" definitely qualifies as a compliment.  It's a pretty high one.  It's a guy's way of saying, "Not only are you beautiful/cute enough to spend time with (or at least, looking at), you're worth the effort it takes to follow and try not get to caught, and even worth the risk of a criminal record."

As a single guy (  sad.gif  ) I can not see myself using it to describe any potential dating partner/romantic interest/possible future wife.....usually it's used to describe a guy's impressions of a buddy's girlfriend to said buddy, or another buddy.

Do you EVER give up?
"I'm a winner. That's all I do". - Chris Osgood -

#305 norrisnick

norrisnick

GOAT

• Bronze Booster
  • 16,002 posts

Posted 30 January 2006 - 11:49 PM

QUOTE (goblues @ January 30, 2006 - 10:46PM)
"Stalkable" definitely qualifies as a compliment.テつ It's a pretty high one.テつ It's a guy's way of saying, "Not only are you beautiful/cute enough to spend time with (or at least, looking at), you're worth the effort it takes to follow and try not get to caught, and even worth the risk of a criminal record."

As a single guy (テつ sad.gifテつ ) I can not see myself using it to describe any potential dating partner/romantic interest/possible future wife.....usually it's used to describe a guy's impressions of a buddy's girlfriend to said buddy, or another buddy.

^^
That's why you're still single.

peace

Posted Image

#306 Boss

Boss

Hall-of-Famer

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,245 posts

Posted 30 January 2006 - 11:54 PM

QUOTE (norrisnick @ January 30, 2006 - 10:49PM)
"Stalkable" definitely qualifies as a compliment.テつ It's a pretty high one.テつ It's a guy's way of saying, "Not only are you beautiful/cute enough to spend time with (or at least, looking at), you're worth the effort it takes to follow and try not get to caught, and even worth the risk of a criminal record."

As a single guy (テつ sad.gifテつ ) I can not see myself using it to describe any potential dating partner/romantic interest/possible future wife.....usually it's used to describe a guy's impressions of a buddy's girlfriend to said buddy, or another buddy.

^^

peace

Don't ever call him Single NN. You know that he hangs out with Rosie Palms and Miss Michigan...user posted image

#307 asmith18

asmith18

Grinder

• Gold Booster
  • 1,708 posts

Posted 30 January 2006 - 11:56 PM

This is me

user posted image
LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!!

#308 goblues

goblues

Draftee

• Restricted
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 January 2006 - 11:57 PM

QUOTE (norrisnick @ January 31, 2006 - 12:49AM)

^^

peace

What does that have to do with me being single?

#309 HockeyCrazy3033

HockeyCrazy3033

Hall of Famer

• Silver Booster
  • 17,360 posts

Posted 31 January 2006 - 12:04 AM

QUOTE (goblues @ January 31, 2006 - 12:57AM)
QUOTE (norrisnick @ January 31, 2006 - 12:49AM)

^^

peace

What does that have to do with me being single?

The fact that you constantly ask every girl out on here that posts a pic of herself. And also the fact that YOU do not give up at all. You don't get the hint, and sound way desperate. Girls don't dig that. At all.
"I'm a winner. That's all I do". - Chris Osgood -

#310 shanny14

shanny14

Diehard shanahan fan!

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 31 January 2006 - 08:53 AM

No joke- well here is me. i dont have the highlights anymore. my hair is alot darker now. so sorry its not as updated as what it should be.

user posted image

user posted image

I dont take pictures very often. i really dont like them.. but i posted them since everyone posted theirs. thumbup.gif well cya all.....

Edited by shanny14, 31 January 2006 - 08:56 AM.

#311 Rivalred

Rivalred

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 7,302 posts

Posted 31 January 2006 - 10:28 AM

Don't the truth hurt... This is a hockey site and that is pretty much what things should be kept to... People getting together to watch games is great and if there is a "spark" of romance, that is fine, but keep it off the public boards, shoot emails or PM's. Compliments or advice are one thing, but not some of this stuff that has been on here lately.....

Keep it private people, jesus!

Edited by Rivalred, 31 January 2006 - 10:32 AM.

D-Fence Avatar Win-O-Meter 8-1

#312 shanny14

shanny14

Diehard shanahan fan!

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 31 January 2006 - 10:37 AM

LOL i guess your saying for all that is sane?

#313 dallas27

dallas27

It worked with Hossa, now it's Ilya's turn

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,051 posts

Posted 31 January 2006 - 12:19 PM

There already is a stalker thread...

It's a Festivus miracle!!!

"For the next 20 minutes, you will sit in silence while I tell you why the Detroit Red Wings are the greatest franchise in the history of professional sports." -Dr. Perry Cox

#314 goblues

goblues

Draftee

• Restricted
  • 14 posts

Posted 31 January 2006 - 02:16 PM

QUOTE (dallas27 @ January 31, 2006 - 01:19PM)
There already is a stalker thread...

Where is the stalker thread?

#315 shanny14

shanny14

Diehard shanahan fan!

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 31 January 2006 - 02:32 PM

hmm your looking at the creator tongue.gif

#316 OsGOD

OsGOD

Legend

• Bronze Booster
  • 9,314 posts

Posted 31 January 2006 - 02:38 PM

^^ laugh.gif

Just one chance is all i ever wanted...just one time i'd like to win the game...from now on i'll take the chance if i can have it...just one just one

#317 shanny14

shanny14

Diehard shanahan fan!

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 31 January 2006 - 02:41 PM

laugh.gif

#318 Lou_Siffer

Lou_Siffer

1 more win and im diggin' in!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,086 posts

Posted 31 January 2006 - 02:52 PM

C'mon people, isnt it obvious hes just putting on an act now? thumbdown.gif
Aaron Downey tally = 4 Wins (Mclaren, PARROS, *Laperriere*, Wisniewski) - 1 L (**Boll**) - 5 Draws (Walker, Fedoruk, Davison, Shelley, O'Donnell)

(* = beatdown) (** = at the end of a shift)

Preseason prediction - Anaheim over Philadelphia in 6 (ok, well i'll settle for one right...)

#319 shanny14

shanny14

Diehard shanahan fan!

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 31 January 2006 - 02:53 PM

well even if he is.. its retarded.

#320 OsGOD

OsGOD

Legend

• Bronze Booster
  • 9,314 posts

Posted 31 January 2006 - 03:17 PM

One would like to think its all for show now... but the cops have been called in far to many times in the past to just brush anything off that he says as an act.

Just one chance is all i ever wanted...just one time i'd like to win the game...from now on i'll take the chance if i can have it...just one just one

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users