• Please log in to reply
4725 replies to this topic

#4361 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 08:43 AM

I really like the train picture. Of course they are all great pictures. Nature is so easy to photograph and make it look almost professional.

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

"If I could sum up my career in Detroit, I was a perfect goalie for the team at the perfect time. I just wanted to be a Red Wing, that's it." Chris Osgood, July 19, 2011

#4362 puckloo39

puckloo39

Champion, MVP and still the best!!!

• HoF Booster
  • 21,525 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 02:56 PM

I shot all those pics with a little point and shoot Sony Cybershot camera (Zeiss lens on it, but still...) If I ever get another vacation, part of the saving up for it will be for a digital SLR camera.

But thank you for the compliments. I kept saying, "I don't think any picture could do this justice" when looking into the Canyon. Glad the grandeur translated a little, anyway. :)

puckloo39dom.jpg

“Next time I tell you someone from Texas should not be president of the United States, please pay attention."

Best ever

#4363 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 03:05 PM

The Grand Canyon is so beautiful, I don't think you could ever take a bad picture. And the vastness of it seems to always show in them too.

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

"If I could sum up my career in Detroit, I was a perfect goalie for the team at the perfect time. I just wanted to be a Red Wing, that's it." Chris Osgood, July 19, 2011

#4364 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 12:41 PM

I've never been West of.... Michigan lol
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#4365 Barrie

Barrie

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,947 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 03:20 PM

Same as above but with drunk Mac:
Posted Image

I hope Mac wasn't drunk!
Lets Go:
Red Wings
Tigers
Roughriders
Lions
Spartans
Pistons

#4366 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 01:53 AM

I hope Mac wasn't drunk!

He was tanked, they all were. It was a good time.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#4367 NeverForgetMac25

NeverForgetMac25

Kate: Jr. Wing Nut

• Gold Booster Mod
  • 18,184 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 02:23 PM

Kate's First Christmas Picture!

Posted Image
It's amazing how much clarity comes when you care more about the Red Wings than any individual player.

"They are the best team in the world. They are a team that can just take over when they want to," Chicago's Patrick Kane said (of the Detroit Red Wings).

#4368 puckloo39

puckloo39

• HoF Booster
  • 21,525 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 08:39 PM

Kate's First Christmas Picture!

Posted Image

She is just gorgeous! What a doll baby, you must be so happy and proud. aww...

puckloo39dom.jpg

“Next time I tell you someone from Texas should not be president of the United States, please pay attention."

Best ever

#4369 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 10:11 PM

She's adorable and I think she looks like you if I recall correctly.

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

#4370 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 05:52 PM

Potbellyjoe's South African friend, Joe, Me @ The Big Chill.
Posted Image
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#4371 wingnut22

wingnut22

F#$%!

• Silver Booster
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 08:41 PM

a few new ones...

me and my cousin on Star Wars Night at a Muskegon Lumberjacks game

Posted Image

my new jersey :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
"They are younger. We are not called younger anymore. Except to Cheli. To him, everyone is younger." - Pavel Datsyuk

#4372 puckloo39

puckloo39

• HoF Booster
  • 21,525 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 08:53 PM

oh, hell yeah! You look AWESOME in that jersey. woo!!!

puckloo39dom.jpg

Best ever

#4373 wingnut22

wingnut22

F#$%!

• Silver Booster
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 09:01 PM

oh, hell yeah! You look AWESOME in that jersey. woo!!!

it was my Merry Christmas to me present! :D haha

Posted Image
"They are younger. We are not called younger anymore. Except to Cheli. To him, everyone is younger." - Pavel Datsyuk

#4374 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 10:21 PM

Love the jersey, I still want to get a Winter Classic jersey.

OMG you have the F-bomb avatar back. They showed him at the game Sunday, when we lost and he did it then. I laughed because he still did it on tv, guess someone has to keep it up. :lol:

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

#4375 wingnut22

wingnut22

F#$%!

• Silver Booster
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 03:47 PM

Love the jersey, I still want to get a Winter Classic jersey.

OMG you have the F-bomb avatar back. They showed him at the game Sunday, when we lost and he did it then. I laughed because he still did it on tv, guess someone has to keep it up. :lol:

its actually the vintage 1926 style. I wanted it to be CCM haha. I've had the avatar back for awhile, I just dont post that often :P

Posted Image

#4376 SouthernWingsFan

SouthernWingsFan

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 24,609 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 10:03 PM

Checkin' in...

Taken over last weekend where I am from, in a park/on a pier overlooking Lake Ponchartrain on a mild Winter day.
Posted Image

Was in the Detroit area during the first few days of the annual auto show, went to the Red Wings-Blue Jackets game that weekend (6-5 OT win). This is me in the current year of the car model I own, Toyota Camry.
Posted Image

Edited by SouthernWingsFan, 01 February 2011 - 10:04 PM.

#4377 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 10:17 PM

My pet Figs, the Newt.

Posted Image

My Tattoo: Luck of the Irish
Posted Image

My friend Jen and I at some party. And yes, i was very drunk and I know I look menacing! Mwahahahahaha
Posted Image

The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#4378 solnyshko

solnyshko

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 11:14 PM

My pet Figs, the Newt.

Dude, you have a newt? That is so cool.

#4379 puckloo39

puckloo39

• HoF Booster
  • 21,525 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 11:24 PM

Kewl newt!

And you are cute (she said, in a very non-sexist, but sincere fashion).

:P

puckloo39dom.jpg

Best ever

#4380 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,942 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 07:18 PM

Figs is a cool name for a newt.
So is Tiny (if he's my newt).

And yes, as someone old enough to be your mother, but isn't dead yet, you are hot. Take that in a friendly way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users