• Please log in to reply
4716 replies to this topic

#4441 flying/wings/n'iraq

flying/wings/n'iraq

Draftee

• HoF Booster
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 09:23 AM

Posted ImagefMy close buddy SGT Richardson(Rich) on the right and me on the left in OND(Operation New Dawn) 2010-2011

#4442 Chairman Maouth

Chairman Maouth

Canadian Insurgent

• Gold Booster
  • 922 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 12:34 PM

Me in a good mood.

Posted Image
It's better to be considered temporarily insane than permanently stupid.

#4443 wingnut22

wingnut22

F#$%!

• Silver Booster
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 10:08 PM

nice pics guys :thumbup:

me and the boy down on the Pier yesterday :wub:

Posted Image

Posted Image
"They are younger. We are not called younger anymore. Except to Cheli. To him, everyone is younger." - Pavel Datsyuk

#4444 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,891 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 07:24 AM

No offense, but are you sure you're not related? That's almost freaky. Cute as buttons, you are, but the resemblance is freaky.

#4445 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 08:29 AM

No offense, but are you sure you're not related? That's almost freaky. Cute as buttons, you are, but the resemblance is freaky.

If they can do it in Kentucky why not Michigan? :P Just kidding of course, you two are very cute together. :)

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

"If I could sum up my career in Detroit, I was a perfect goalie for the team at the perfect time. I just wanted to be a Red Wing, that's it." Chris Osgood, July 19, 2011

#4446 wingnut22

wingnut22

F#$%!

• Silver Booster
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 12:33 PM

If they can do it in Kentucky why not Michigan? :P Just kidding of course, you two are very cute together. :)

:scared: I'm positive we arent related! haha :P Now you guys have me all worried what people will think when they see us out in public together :ph34r:

Posted Image
"They are younger. We are not called younger anymore. Except to Cheli. To him, everyone is younger." - Pavel Datsyuk

#4447 puckloo39

puckloo39

Champion, MVP and still the best!!!

• HoF Booster
  • 21,453 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 02:37 PM

I'm from Kentucky. :ph34r: LOL~ I am, really, and never met a relative of mine who appealed all that much to me.

You guys look cute together. I read somewhere that a lot of people end up looking alike after they've been together for a while. You two just got a head start on the inevitable! :D :D

puckloo39dom.jpg

“Next time I tell you someone from Texas should not be president of the United States, please pay attention."

Best ever

#4448 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,891 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 04:27 PM

Loo's right. My roots (on mom's side) are from Kentucky and I don't look that much like my relatives (mostly since dad's side is outbred).

You are a very cute couple. And if you need to pass as bro and sis for some reason, you could do it. Like if it's Family Day and relatives get in free... Or something.

Enjoy your togetherness. At least this way if things work out (knock wood), you're sure to have cute kids.

#4449 wingnut22

wingnut22

F#$%!

• Silver Booster
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 10:28 PM

I'm from Kentucky. :ph34r: LOL~ I am, really, and never met a relative of mine who appealed all that much to me.

You guys look cute together. I read somewhere that a lot of people end up looking alike after they've been together for a while. You two just got a head start on the inevitable! :D :D

haha, so eventually we should just mutate into one person :P

Loo's right. My roots (on mom's side) are from Kentucky and I don't look that much like my relatives (mostly since dad's side is outbred).

You are a very cute couple. And if you need to pass as bro and sis for some reason, you could do it. Like if it's Family Day and relatives get in free... Or something.

Enjoy your togetherness. At least this way if things work out (knock wood), you're sure to have cute kids.

I just hope no one out in public thinks we are brother and sister or something....that would be weird. I didnt think we looked all that much alike! maybe its just the picture?! and if we ever have kids they would be the palest, red headed kids ever :lol: haha

Posted Image

#4450 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 07:45 AM

<br />Me and the lady before our first Wings game together...they lost 3-0 to the effing Flames!

Lol just noticed this part. You need to stop going to games Brian haha.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#4451 Barrie

Barrie

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,917 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 09:40 AM

Posted ImagefMy close buddy SGT Richardson(Rich) on the right and me on the left in OND(Operation New Dawn) 2010-2011

God Bless you man! Thanks for everything you're doing for all of us over here having fun!
Lets Go:
Red Wings
Tigers
Roughriders
Lions
Spartans
Pistons

#4452 HankthaTank

HankthaTank

3rd Line Center

• Silver Booster
  • 4,815 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 09:55 AM

My close buddy SGT Richardson(Rich) on the right and me on the left in OND(Operation New Dawn) 2010-2011

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image Just awesome, brotha. Thanks for everything, you are the true heroes!
TO WHOM MUCH IS GIVEN, MUCH IS EXPECTED.

#4453 HankthaTank

HankthaTank

3rd Line Center

• Silver Booster
  • 4,815 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 07:18 PM

Some engagement photos...Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yep, that's the steps of the Joe ;)

Posted Image
Opening day last year. Started things off with a 3 wise men shot :thumbup:

Posted Image

Left to right: Myself, my nephew, brother in law, and my pops.
TO WHOM MUCH IS GIVEN, MUCH IS EXPECTED.

#4454 Chairman Maouth

Chairman Maouth

Canadian Insurgent

• Gold Booster
  • 922 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 07:40 PM

Damn. I was right Hank. ;)

Congrats bud. Wish you two all the happiness in the world.

Edited by Chairman Maouth, 28 May 2011 - 07:42 PM.

#4455 puckloo39

puckloo39

Champion, MVP and still the best!!!

• HoF Booster
  • 21,453 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 07:46 PM

Your girlfriend is awesome! And pretty! And a lucky girl. So are you.

Lucky, I mean - not a girl. :hehe:

Best wishes to you both. :wub:

puckloo39dom.jpg

“Next time I tell you someone from Texas should not be president of the United States, please pay attention."

Best ever

#4456 Chairman Maouth

Chairman Maouth

Canadian Insurgent

• Gold Booster
  • 922 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 08:18 PM

Hope you don't mind Hank.

Olivia Wilde from "House".

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Chairman Maouth, 28 May 2011 - 08:19 PM.

#4457 MGreenberg

MGreenberg

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 662 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 10:13 PM

Lol, that is pretty close.

Edited by MGreenberg, 28 May 2011 - 10:27 PM.

#4458 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 10:47 PM

Great pictures and thanks for sharing them. You both look so happy. You'll be a married man at this time next week. :wub:

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

"If I could sum up my career in Detroit, I was a perfect goalie for the team at the perfect time. I just wanted to be a Red Wing, that's it." Chris Osgood, July 19, 2011

#4459 MGreenberg

MGreenberg

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 662 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 11:21 PM

Posted Image
Me in my old Wings hat.

#4460 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 01:46 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

I was thinking more Sarah Walker from "Chuck":
Posted Image

The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users