• Please log in to reply
4712 replies to this topic

#4561 wingnut40

wingnut40

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 01:07 PM

Loo that was so thoughtful of Fil to score for you!! You two are so cute! You're gonna have to find him next time they're in Nashville because you just might be good luck! :P

Ok so I don't usually post pictures of myself, but I decided I would because this was the one time I actually felt pretty, then my brothers said I had too much makeup on so IDK. <_< This was at my friend's New Years Eve party where we had a James Bond theme! I'm the brunette.
Posted Image
Go rest high on that mountain, cause son your work on Earth is done. Go to Heaven a'shouting love for the Father and the Son. Ruslan Salei, Brad McCrimmon, Stefan Liv, Pavol Demitra, and the entire Lokomotiv team.

#4562 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 01:10 PM

You are very pretty. And don't listen to your brothers, it's their job to make you feel bad about yourself.

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

"If I could sum up my career in Detroit, I was a perfect goalie for the team at the perfect time. I just wanted to be a Red Wing, that's it." Chris Osgood, July 19, 2011

#4563 Bring Back The Bruise Bros

Bring Back The Bruise Bros

RIP Probie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,552 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 01:16 PM

Love San Diego, don't you, Jack? You look great, hope you had fun!

I already posted this elsewhere, but I like it -- and it's my only pic with a Wing... and my face showing. :P

Taken by ChelisChick in Nashville, 12/26/2011. Flip scored two goals for me, and an assist, vs. the Preds in a great game...

Posted Image

Fil is CLEARLY blushing there, Loo :)
"Ice hockey is a form of disorderly conduct in which the score is kept."

RIP Bob Probert
RIP Wade Belak
RIP Derek Boogaard
RIP Rick Rypien

#4564 puckloo39

puckloo39

Champion, MVP and still the best!!!

• HoF Booster
  • 21,412 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 09:12 AM

I hope he's not blushing because he's embarrassed... he was awfully nice, seriously. So polite! He reminded me of how cordial Igor Larionov always was, like he actually had time to speak and look at you. The rest of the guys who stopped were nice, as well. I can only hope I brought Val some luck!!

W40, you are beautiful, don't listen to your silly brothers. They're boys. What do they know? :D

puckloo39dom.jpg

"There is no passion to be found in playing small -- in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living."

Nelson Mandela - RIP  1918-2013

Better than Ever

#4565 wingnut40

wingnut40

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 11:36 PM

Thanks you guys :) And yeah half the time my brothers are looking out for me, the other half they're making fun of me...so frustrating. :P
Go rest high on that mountain, cause son your work on Earth is done. Go to Heaven a'shouting love for the Father and the Son. Ruslan Salei, Brad McCrimmon, Stefan Liv, Pavol Demitra, and the entire Lokomotiv team.

#4566 wingslogo19

wingslogo19

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,234 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 11:55 PM

Loo that was so thoughtful of Fil to score for you!! You two are so cute! You're gonna have to find him next time they're in Nashville because you just might be good luck! :P

Ok so I don't usually post pictures of myself, but I decided I would because this was the one time I actually felt pretty, then my brothers said I had too much makeup on so IDK. <_< This was at my friend's New Years Eve party where we had a James Bond theme! I'm the brunette.
Posted Image

:wub:
IPB Image

#4567 OsGOD

OsGOD

Legend

• Bronze Booster
  • 9,314 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 11:30 PM

Here is a picture of my Wife and I at Mickeys Very Merry Christmas Party on our DISNEYmoon

Posted Image

Just one chance is all i ever wanted...just one time i'd like to win the game...from now on i'll take the chance if i can have it...just one just one

#4568 Bring Back The Bruise Bros

RIP Probie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,552 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 12:57 AM

Posted Image

I thought I was the youngest one on LGW <_< Taking my titles... :P

RIP Bob Probert
RIP Wade Belak
RIP Derek Boogaard
RIP Rick Rypien

#4569 puckloo39

puckloo39

Champion, MVP and still the best!!!

• HoF Booster
  • 21,412 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 10:25 AM

Here is a picture of my Wife and I at Mickeys Very Merry Christmas Party on our DISNEYmoon

Posted Image

awww, cute, Brandon! You guys look very happy together. Congratulations!

puckloo39dom.jpg

"There is no passion to be found in playing small -- in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living."

Nelson Mandela - RIP  1918-2013

Better than Ever

#4570 wingnut40

wingnut40

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 04:49 PM

Posted Image

Very cute! It looks beautiful with all the lights in the background!

Hey, I was here before you! I've been on this site since I was 15, so who's taking who's titles? :hehe:

#4571 Bring Back The Bruise Bros

RIP Probie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,552 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 11:43 PM

Hey, I was here before you! I've been on this site since I was 15, so who's taking who's titles? :hehe:

I suppose you win this round :boxing:

:P

RIP Bob Probert
RIP Wade Belak
RIP Derek Boogaard
RIP Rick Rypien

#4572 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,743 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 08:56 AM

Geesh. Both times I read "taking titles" I read it "taking titties".

There is something seriously wrong with me.

In other news... Hope you had a great time, Brandon.

Money on the board:  Current total: $6

$1 for a goal by any current Wing after whom I have named a hamster.  An additional $5 for a series-clinching goal scored by any current Wing after whom I have named a hamster. $5 if the other team fails to score against a current Wing goalie after whom I have named a hamster.

Hamsters I have had:  (current Wings highlighted)

Henrik Pavel Tomas Nicklas Dominik

Niklas Matthew Daniel Robert

Johan Andreas Valtteri Jonathan

Andrew Patrick Ian Todd

Jordin Damien Gustav James

#4573 Barrie

Barrie

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,877 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 12:14 AM

I hope he's not blushing because he's embarrassed... he was awfully nice, seriously. So polite! He reminded me of how cordial Igor Larionov always was, like he actually had time to speak and look at you. The rest of the guys who stopped were nice, as well. I can only hope I brought Val some luck!!

Filppula seems like a down to earth guy. During warmups at the December 2nd in Buffalo, a girl beside me at the glass had a Filppula Finland jersey on. She got Filp's attention, showed him the back, and Filp gave her a big smile.
Lets Go:
Red Wings
Tigers
Roughriders
Lions
Spartans
Pistons

#4574 HankthaTank

HankthaTank

3rd Line Center

• Silver Booster
  • 4,815 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 01:21 PM

Posted Image

Um, so, what up? Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
TO WHOM MUCH IS GIVEN, MUCH IS EXPECTED.

#4575 wingnut40

wingnut40

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 01:52 PM

Geesh. Both times I read "taking titles" I read it "taking titties".

There is something seriously wrong with me.

:lol: There's not something wrong with you. The consecutive tall skinny letters would throw anyone off!!

#4576 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 20,297 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 09:19 PM

I thought you were like in your 30's.

And now you're finally old enough for us to legally hit on you. :D
According to my profile, my reputation is excellent. LOL.

#4577 Bring Back The Bruise Bros

RIP Probie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,552 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 10:08 PM

Nope, 20's. Didn't think there were teens on here.

RIP Bob Probert
RIP Wade Belak
RIP Derek Boogaard
RIP Rick Rypien

#4578 wingnut40

wingnut40

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:49 PM

For some reason I assume everyone is in their late 20's early 30's and looks like their avatar. :P

And now you're finally old enough for us to legally hit on you. :D

Uh thanks, I think...wait a minute "finally" implies anticipation... :huh:

#4579 Bring Back The Bruise Bros

RIP Probie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,552 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 04:04 PM

For some reason I assume everyone is in their late 20's early 30's and looks like their avatar. :P

Well my actual picture was my avatar for a while, then switched it up :P There are a few other posters who have their actual pics as their avatars, I think.

Uh thanks, I think...wait a minute "finally" implies anticipation... :huh:

GMR......

Posted Image

RIP Bob Probert
RIP Wade Belak
RIP Derek Boogaard
RIP Rick Rypien

#4580 MabusIncarnate

MabusIncarnate

The Truth Is Out There

• Silver Booster Mod
  • 2,115 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 04:13 AM

Posted Image

That's me on the far right, dumb look on my face after just meeting half the team lol. One of the best days of my life, this was prob about four years ago.

13585921555_24551f5658.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users