• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

And sheddup Rabs yer jes' jealous'a whud we got ;)

SO JEALOUS!!! All I ever wanted was what you two have. <_<

HofH show your face!!! I wanna seeeeeee.

Edited by HenrikRules40

I was at the Seelbach Hilton in Louisville KY. It was right before a Duran Duran concert in 2005.

Thanks for the compliments. :blush:

You look so cute. OMG Duran Duran! Was it awesome?!?!? I bet it was.

I was at the Seelbach Hilton in Louisville KY. It was right before a Duran Duran concert in 2005.

Thanks for the compliments. :blush:

You're adorable, but I already knew that without seeing you. I am from Kentucky, originally. Louisville has really gorwn up since I lived there. Been in Texas so long, I don't really claim any other of the six states I've lived in at one time or another. :blush:

Flip-check, you totally freaked me out! You look JUST LIKE a guy I work with! I keep going back and looking, and I swear, you have a twin down here in Tennessee!

Hahaha, what do you mean JUST LIKE? I am him! Oooowheeeoooo.... everyone's on lgw... *cue even more twilight zone oddities*

That's so funny though, I run across lookalikes (not really twins though) with people I know often too. I bet you have a twin somewhere out in California. And also, Duran Duran? It's no doubt that classy taste goes with sharp looks! :D

Hahaha, what do you mean JUST LIKE? I am him! Oooowheeeoooo.... everyone's on lgw... *cue even more twilight zone oddities*

That's so funny though, I run across lookalikes (not really twins though) with people I know often too. I bet you have a twin somewhere out in California. And also, Duran Duran? It's no doubt that classy taste goes with sharp looks! :D

Aww...thanks. :blush: Yes, my eclectic tastes in music run the gamut from Duran Duran to Rammstein to Metallica, and just about everything in between. Hip, ain't I?? :lol::lol::lol:

IPB Image

^ Me during warmups before a game in November.

IPB Image

^ I'm the girl closest to Nick Lidstrom. I happened to be sitting there right after he scored Goal #200 and made the cover of the Detroit News sports section!

That is freaking sweet.

You're pretty!

Edited by HockeyCrazy3033