• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

I've always liked Sammy too, He has a very hard shot and he gets a lot of shots on net, and like HR said "You can't score if you don't shoot" and for the price...I mean what more can you ask for?

I've always liked Sammy too, He has a very hard shot and he gets a lot of shots on net, and like HR said "You can't score if you don't shoot" and for the price...I mean what more can you ask for?

:)

It's cool to see the faces behind some of the names.

Halloween:

IPB Image

Cheering on Michigan in the Frozen Four tournament in Denver (my girlfriend seems to like that pose, haha)

IPB Image

and of course a myspace-esque pic

IPB Image

Ummmmm hi! :wub: You're cute. Plus you're a Wolverine? Extra cool points.

Edited by HenrikRules40

did you two not see the girlfriend in the picture? :lol:

This is the question that burns in my mind as well.

It gives me no rest and demands justice.

Relax boys. We're admiring a good looking guy, right Reem? We're not trying to get with him. Don't get jealous. There's plenty of admiration to go around.

Yeah, he played well in one game. Big deal. He sucked ass in every other game.

It was a big deal! :siren::siren:

Cheering on Michigan in the Frozen Four tournament in Denver (my girlfriend seems to like that pose, haha)

I was there as well, how could a game whose first 58 seconds were so awesome turn into such a disaster?

did you two not see the girlfriend in the picture? :lol:

When has that stopped anyone on this site from flirting :D:P

I'm sure Mike Ricci is married, and we talked about his goodlookingness for like 2 pages?

I was there as well, how could a game whose first 58 seconds were so awesome turn into such a disaster?

No kidding, man was that frustrating!

Thanks for the compliments :) And nice to see other Wolverine fans :D

And the gf/flirting comments cracked me up.

Relax boys. We're admiring a good looking guy, right Reem? We're not trying to get with him. Don't get jealous. There's plenty of admiration to go around.

Haha. I didn't realize that's the way puckhog was meaning that question. No jealousy though!

I just meant... "do you not see that other fine and praise-worthy being in that picture?" And by fine, I mean superfine. :lol:

Haha. I didn't realize that's the way puckhog was meaning that question. No jealousy though!

I just meant... "do you not see that other fine and praise-worthy being in that picture?" And by fine, I mean superfine. :lol:

haha :lol: i didnt mean it in a jealous way it was just a pondering thought.

You can never go wrong with a cute Michigan fan who loves hockey.

Go Blue! It's great to be a Michigan Wolverine! :)

I can't wait for the weekend of training camp. I'm hoping to go to the UM football game vs. Notre Dame on Saturday then drive up to Traverse City for the training camp! What a great weekend!

I's be thinkin that we's be needin to think up's a plan to regain's our wimen back !!!

I say we get's those Scallywag's drunk and then ......and then ..........make them walk the plank!!!

Ooch Aye !!!!!!!! = Scottish pirate . :P

I am secretly drinking myself into oblivion between you and OsGod's piratey talk.

It's enough to make me fly to SoCal and make a bomb threat during the Cup presentation. Maybe Pronger really would drop it then!

I am secretly drinking myself into oblivion between you and OsGod's piratey talk.

It's enough to make me fly to SoCal and make a bomb threat during the Cup presentation. Maybe Pronger really would drop it then!

Arrgghh lad , we's all could do with seeing Cap'n Pronger walk the plank!!!!!!

Aye, i am thinkin' this is more like a flirtin' thread. It should be renamed t' the datin' game whar you can post pictures. Gar