• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

That's hilarious because I get you guys confused all the time, and I have no idea why.

Well, there was a time a couple months ago when me and ARice both had Zetterberg avatars (which he still has one), and both had relatively similar comments below them. So I felt the need to change it. biggrin.gif I think we're the same age too, and we both love Hank. Eerie....

EDIT--- Yeah, I see ARice's post, he picked up on the avatar thing too, and I guess my Fisch one, and his Hank one look alike too. But, I might add, there's absolutely nothing wrong with me ressembling such a fine looking young man such as yourself, ARice. laugh.gif

Edited by J-Swift

nice photos, all! it's great to be able to put some faces with names!

user posted image

here's me (in the pink) w/ a friend at a bar at Western

edit: picked a smaller photo

Cant wait till college! laugh.gif

I don't think I posted in the thread yet, so here's me.  Normally, I don't smoke, but I'm not going to pass up a free Cuban.

user posted image

Why do you hate freedom?

peace wink.gif

I don't hate freedom. Didn't you see what I wrote? I said it was free. Free, freedom, close enough wink.gif

Edited by BlakChamber

WMU thumbup.gif

Got my undergrad there in 1998 and my Masters in 2004.

yay! broncos, broncos, gooooo broncos!

o c n o r b.... ahh, hockey games.

hey celticwing - when you hit the age of maturity, you HAVE to get to monaco bay. when i was a freshman, they had 18 and up nights (not sure if they still do?) but some of the best times i had were there. but you're right. there's no lack of alcohol to be had on that campus.

not that i'm condoning it or anything laugh.gif

(Heaton @ January 10, 2006 - 07:19PM)

That's hilarious because I get you guys confused all the time, and I have no idea why.

No way!!! I was just typing that exact same line... Seriously, I pictured you two looking alike (brothers or something) very Odd.

Cause they do!! Not only the avatars, but thier pictures on myspace!! LOL