• Please log in to reply
4716 replies to this topic

#81 NeverForgetMac25

NeverForgetMac25

Kate: Jr. Wing Nut

• Gold Booster Mod
  • 18,184 posts

Posted 10 January 2006 - 04:26 PM

^That would be the last thing this team needs. We gotta stay healthy. Playoffs are right around the corner.
It's amazing how much clarity comes when you care more about the Red Wings than any individual player.

"They are the best team in the world. They are a team that can just take over when they want to," Chicago's Patrick Kane said (of the Detroit Red Wings).

#82 vladdy16

vladdy16

The rest are neophytes.

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 6,245 posts

Posted 10 January 2006 - 04:28 PM

Besides the steroids, I think there's some hormonal imbalance going on around here as well. This is what happens when you have a co-ed locker room!
Can't wait to read the "Phoenix: I still think it's a hockey market" chapter of Gary Bettman's autobiography. I'm guessing it's going to be chapter 11.

- mjlegend 3/9/2011

#83 wingsgirl001

wingsgirl001

Hey Hey, Hockeytown!

• Gold Booster
  • 6,753 posts

Posted 10 January 2006 - 04:34 PM

QUOTE (brit_1102 @ January 10, 2006 - 05:15PM)
QUOTE (hockeycrazy3033 @ January 10, 2006 - 04:56PM)
Wow. You both are gorgeous! What a cute couple! smile.gif

Sweet, we know what our coach looks like. Haha

coughourcoachishotcough tongue.gif

That is an adorable picture. You guys are such a cute couple!!

coughwowyouwerentkiddingcough laugh.gif

Seriously though, great picture. You guys are very cute together. smile.gif

i57ouh.jpg

Captain Z!

#84 OsGOD

OsGOD

Legend

• Bronze Booster
  • 9,314 posts

Posted 10 January 2006 - 05:14 PM

Coach pardon me if I don't cough at ya wink.gif ... You two do make a great looking couple. Since we are in the Wedding mood, here is a picture of my Wife and I three years ago:

user posted image

My wife is the paintshop pro in our house biggrin.gif

Edited by OsGOD, 10 January 2006 - 05:15 PM.

Just one chance is all i ever wanted...just one time i'd like to win the game...from now on i'll take the chance if i can have it...just one just one

#85 Rice

Rice

Hank.

• Gold Booster Mod
  • 5,957 posts

Posted 10 January 2006 - 05:16 PM

user posted image

Me.
In a 2005 study published by the journal Nature, researchers at Durham University in England concluded that, across a range of sports, we found that wearing red is consistently associated with a higher probability of winning. The researchers also suggested that red's effect may subconsciously intimidate opponents in athletic contests, especially when the athletes are equal in skill and strength.

#86 CelticWing34

CelticWing34

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

Posted 10 January 2006 - 05:29 PM

QUOTE (Never Forget Mac #25 @ January 10, 2006 - 04:28PM)
Since I've referred to my wife before, I am obviously the one on the 'right'.

This was taken a little more than 5 months ago.

user posted image

In the great flu bug tradition of the LGW.com Red Wings. . .

coughdamnyourehotcoughcough
B! E! L! L! I! S! S! I! M! O! What does that spell? Bellissimo! And what does it mean? Sooo beautiful!

user posted image

#87 HockeyCrazy3033

HockeyCrazy3033

Hall of Famer

• Silver Booster
  • 17,360 posts

Posted 10 January 2006 - 05:39 PM

QUOTE (OsGOD @ January 10, 2006 - 06:14PM)
Coach pardon me if I don't cough at ya wink.gif ... You two do make a great looking couple. Since we are in the Wedding mood, here is a picture of my Wife and I three years ago:

user posted image

awwwwww, love the pic. Both of you are really good looking as well! smile.gif
"I'm a winner. That's all I do". - Chris Osgood -

#88 HockeyCrazy3033

HockeyCrazy3033

Hall of Famer

• Silver Booster
  • 17,360 posts

Posted 10 January 2006 - 05:40 PM

QUOTE (vladdy16 @ January 10, 2006 - 05:28PM)
Besides the steroids, I think there's some hormonal imbalance going on around here as well. This is what happens when you have a co-ed locker room!

ahahaha hehe.gif

#89 NeverForgetMac25

NeverForgetMac25

• Gold Booster Mod
  • 18,184 posts

Posted 10 January 2006 - 05:48 PM

Coach pardon me if I don't cough at ya wink.gif ... You two do make a great looking couple.  Since we are in the Wedding mood, here is a picture of my Wife and I three years ago:

user posted image

Thats a nice pic OsGod. I like the Red Wings themed Paint Shop job she did. thumbup.gif

By the way, A guy I know got married this Summer and it looks like he had the exact same Tux as you. Small world.

Edited by Never Forget Mac #25, 10 January 2006 - 05:50 PM.

It's amazing how much clarity comes when you care more about the Red Wings than any individual player.

"They are the best team in the world. They are a team that can just take over when they want to," Chicago's Patrick Kane said (of the Detroit Red Wings).

#90 HockeyCrazy3033

HockeyCrazy3033

Hall of Famer

• Silver Booster
  • 17,360 posts

Posted 10 January 2006 - 05:56 PM

QUOTE (Heaton @ January 10, 2006 - 05:03PM)
user posted image

I just realized that I don't smile often in pictures, and I also realized that I don't even have many pictures.

SWEET! You look like you're ready to kick someone's ass!

haha GO HEATON! wink.gif

#91 norrisnick

norrisnick

GOAT

• Bronze Booster
  • 16,002 posts

Posted 10 January 2006 - 05:59 PM

QUOTE (Heaton @ January 10, 2006 - 03:03PM)
user posted image

I just realized that I don't smile often in pictures, and I also realized that I don't even have many pictures.

laugh.gif If you scroll this page all the way up (at least at my monitor's resolution) it looked like you had posted one of those UFO snapshots with those circle things in the ceiling. Confused me until I scolled down. tongue.gif

peace

Posted Image

#92 NeverForgetMac25

NeverForgetMac25

• Gold Booster Mod
  • 18,184 posts

Posted 10 January 2006 - 06:01 PM

QUOTE (norrisnick @ January 10, 2006 - 06:59PM)
If you scroll this page all the way up (at least at my monitor's resolution) it looked like you had posted one of those UFO snapshots with those circle things in the ceiling. Confused me until I scolled down. tongue.gif

peace

laugh.gif

#93 OsGOD

OsGOD

Legend

• Bronze Booster
  • 9,314 posts

Posted 10 January 2006 - 06:01 PM

QUOTE (Never Forget Mac #25 @ January 10, 2006 - 06:48PM)
Coach pardon me if I don't cough at ya wink.gif ... You two do make a great looking couple.  Since we are in the Wedding mood, here is a picture of my Wife and I three years ago:

user posted image

Thats a nice pic OsGod. I like the Red Wings themed Paint Shop job she did. thumbup.gif

By the way, A guy I know got married this Summer and it looks like he had the exact same Tux as you. Small world.

Thanks! Yeah a lot of everything we own is Red Wing colored except our cars which are geared toward Disney and the Disney Vacation Club.

Pretty much all my avatars I will have over the course of the existence on this board will all be made by her. I only wish I could be half as talented when it comes to designing Icons in paintshop.

The tux was from Afterhours... One and out with them, it was a horrific experience with them and luckily everyone was able to wear pants and ties to the wedding (you can see where the problem is heading). But I LOVED the Tux smile.gif

Just one chance is all i ever wanted...just one time i'd like to win the game...from now on i'll take the chance if i can have it...just one just one

#94 NeverForgetMac25

NeverForgetMac25

• Gold Booster Mod
  • 18,184 posts

Posted 10 January 2006 - 06:03 PM

QUOTE (OsGOD @ January 10, 2006 - 07:01PM)
The tux was from Afterhours... One and out with them, it was a horrific experience with them and luckily everyone was able to wear pants and ties to the wedding (you can see where the problem is heading). But I LOVED the Tux smile.gif

I think he got his at Men's Warehouse

Not sure though

#95 J-Swift

J-Swift

Clutch

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,266 posts

Posted 10 January 2006 - 06:06 PM

QUOTE (ARice89 @ January 10, 2006 - 06:16PM)
Me.

We look suprisingly alike ARice89. But I think my hair's just a little longer. Short hair's for nerds anyway. wink.gif

#96 Rice

Rice

Hank.

• Gold Booster Mod
  • 5,957 posts

Posted 10 January 2006 - 06:12 PM

QUOTE (J-Swift @ January 10, 2006 - 06:06PM)
We look suprisingly alike ARice89. But I think my hair's just a little longer. Short hair's for nerds anyway. wink.gif

Haha.

You should post a pic some time.
In a 2005 study published by the journal Nature, researchers at Durham University in England concluded that, across a range of sports, we found that wearing red is consistently associated with a higher probability of winning. The researchers also suggested that red's effect may subconsciously intimidate opponents in athletic contests, especially when the athletes are equal in skill and strength.

#97 Heaton

Heaton

Oh noez

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 9,311 posts

Posted 10 January 2006 - 06:19 PM

QUOTE (J-Swift @ January 10, 2006 - 06:06PM)

That's hilarious because I get you guys confused all the time, and I have no idea why.
Moral victories are for losers.

#98 Rice

Rice

Hank.

• Gold Booster Mod
  • 5,957 posts

Posted 10 January 2006 - 06:22 PM

QUOTE (Heaton @ January 10, 2006 - 06:19PM)
That's hilarious because I get you guys confused all the time, and I have no idea why.

Maybe its the avatars?

#99 HockeyCrazy3033

HockeyCrazy3033

Hall of Famer

• Silver Booster
  • 17,360 posts

Posted 10 January 2006 - 06:23 PM

QUOTE (Heaton @ January 10, 2006 - 07:19PM)

I get those two confused too! lol

#100 OsGOD

OsGOD

Legend

• Bronze Booster
  • 9,314 posts

Posted 10 January 2006 - 06:23 PM

(Heaton @ January 10, 2006 - 07:19PM)

No way!!! I was just typing that exact same line... Seriously, I pictured you two looking alike (brothers or something) very Odd.

Edited by OsGOD, 10 January 2006 - 06:25 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users