• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

Well, technically the cigars were still legal when Kennedy's aide bought them. The embargo wasn't signed until the next day wink.gif

So, did you get them from Kennedy's aide?

Or are you just buddies with Castro?

cool.gif

cool.gif

Viva la revolution...death to the imperialist capitalist dogs ph34r.gif

Uhhh...sorry, that just kinda slipped out there. Don't know what got into me blink.gif

cool.gif

Viva la revolution...death to the imperialist capitalist dogs ph34r.gif

Uhhh...sorry, that just kinda slipped out there. Don't know what got into me blink.gif

K, now you're definitely on the government wiretap list! ROFL

This is my cat, she will eat you and your children and everyone you know. Don't believe me? Ask my friends who refer to her as Satan's kitty. Actually if you let her smell you you will be fine...but I wouldn't try to pet her unless she does like you.

user posted image

This one shows how long she is as well....well sorta....it's dark though cuz I forgot to turn the flash on. She is fat but she's long as well so it makes her HUGE not FAT!

user posted image

laugh.gif

Here's a kicker....never have had a girlfriend. A person I knew from high school but was two grades below me started hanging out with my group of friends this summer....I said finally... she's smart, beautful, and has a good sense of humor...........................and she decides to play for the other team :/

That's my luck though

Edited by dallas27

laugh.gif

Here's a kicker....never have had a girlfriend.  A person I knew from high school but was two grades below me started hanging out with my group of friends this summer....I said finally... she's smart, beautful, and has a good sense of humor...........................and she decides to play for the other team :/

That's my luck though

COUGHimsingleCOUGH.

and now I shall shut up.

laugh.gif

Edited by hockeycrazy3033

If you like hockey, you should marry somone who likes hockey, and who likes the same team as you.

Hey, it's as important as moeny values, kids and religios views! thumbup.gif

(At least for a hockey fan)

lol, that's right.

I serioulsy wouldn't marry someone thats not into hockey. He has to be a huge fan, or the second we start dating he must get into it.

Yeah so true, I've dated a few hockey players and it's totally cool not having to try and explain your hockey addiction people. We just used to argue about hockey all the time, it was awesome! laugh.gif

If I ever dated someone not hockey related, I'd have to convert them! I took my last BF to a game when a bunch of NHLers were over here playing and he didnt understand why I was so excited at speaking to some of them scared.gif

Aww Dallas27, you're such a cutie and a goalie, you get full marks in my book wub.gif

Edited by Kattermole

Yeah so true, I've dated a few hockey players and it's totally cool not having to try and explain your hockey addiction people. We just used to argue about hockey all the time, it was awesome! laugh.gif

If I ever dated someone not hockey related, I'd have to convert them! I took my last BF to a game when a bunch of NHLers were over here playing and he didnt understand why I was so excited at speaking to some of them scared.gif

I love golf too....I think there are a few golf courses over in Scotland tongue.giflaugh.gif

Hell yeah, if you ever want a bed in Scotland I'm your gal ;-) Haha

Told my mom I was going to quit stupid school and go move to Scotland so I can golf all day......she laughed laugh.gif

But I was all like serious Zoolander pose....which made her laugh even more.