• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

Not today. Fall decided it wanted to come back and visit. It was around 48 degrees. It could possibly be in the 30's tonight! Come on! It's APRIL, for crying out loud!!!

Yeah it's suppose to snow tomorrow morning. :( then after that it goes up to around 60. No wonder why everyone is getting sick.

try the u.p. we got about 8 inches of snow over the last two days. :angry: on the upside, it'll be almost 50 next week, if the forecast is right

try the u.p. we got about 8 inches of snow over the last two days. :angry: on the upside, it'll be almost 50 next week, if the forecast is right

EWWWW.

Great pics everyone, especially the one of the get together! I would love to get together with you guys during the next round! I couldn't go this round because of serious scheduling conflicts, but I'm hoping to get there next round :)

Why am I making that face?!?!? :blink:

n551056239_793668_3585.jpg

we already decided... it was right after Downey did his Rawwwwwr face at you... you were fanning your self trying not faint

Haha did Aaron really do that?

hahaha yeah..i can't even describe it... i was laughing so hard.. he like came at her bouncing up and down and practically pounding on his chest like a gorilla... it was a sight, i wish I had the video going instead of camera at the time lol

here is a pic of me being Dom when Ozzie is Dominating the NHL on the ice:

DSC02000.jpg

Edited by OsGOD

Reem it was hilarious! He made a face every time he skated by. Or winked or stuck his tongue out or something. I was like, SORRY I'M WITH HANK! :lol: He was cracking me up though. He totally wants me. :rolleyes:

smilies-39200.png

Reem it was hilarious! He made a face every time he skated by. Or winked or stuck his tongue out or something. I was like, SORRY I'M WITH HANK! :lol: He was cracking me up though. He totally wants me. :rolleyes:

Haha that's so awesome and cute! Good for you Rabs. Go get 'em tiger! RAWR. :hehe: