• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

dallas- holy s*** did you just start that on game 1?! That makes me wanna pick up a razor and shave this poor excuse for a "beard" i have right now.

dallas- holy s*** did you just start that on game 1?! That makes me wanna pick up a razor and shave this poor excuse for a "beard" i have right now.

Almost. I think I started it about 3 days before game 1. I wanted a nice one going for the first game.

DSC03125.jpg

this is the first picture i've put up for a while . took it tonight before i took a nap . i'm wearing my Feds Washington Caps jersey.

Ross, you're a cutie! Good picture!

a few new ones.

i set the camera on my trampoline to take this. it didn't work out too well. but it does show what a beautiful evening it is!

P1020639.jpg

one of my cats, katie. i thought she might've been in the fishtank for a second. it would seem the fish did too.

P1020375.jpg

me and one of my dogs, ginger. i don't normally look this gross. focus on the puggle!

P1020462.jpg

the obligatory camera+mirror photo.

P1020628.jpg

Here's me at a convention out of town for work this week. My boss was just taking random pics for the most part and I was just walking away from our table area when he took the 2nd pic, but it looks like I'm doing the robot or something else weird so I thought it was worth posting.

miller76, you got a cute kid man. He's adorable.

pic1.jpg

NRSClerksofCourt013.jpg

Edited by SouthernWingsFan

Here's me and two buddies on my trip to Arizona. Red eye reduction made my eyes look a very strange shade of green. Kinda creepy actually!

l_22dc8a0c2578e06acbfb2dbde2f9763d.gif

Nice picture...minus the scary eyes. :ph34r: *sleeping with light on*