• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
russianswede919293

My Stupid Moment

Rate this topic

I was at the Grand Rapids, Rochester Game tonight and they said Flipulla was a healthy scratch so i thought they sent him down and I asked some guy in street clothes if he was Flipulla and it wasn't... huh.gif

But in happy news MacDonals played a great game and I still think Hudler deserves a better shot with the Wings

Not a great night in rochester for the rest of the team. We've been spoiled seeing them lead the league in goals scored... to see them in this offensive funk is disheartening. Hopefully they can get some contenuity back in the line up, get the chemistry again and start lighting the lamp on a regular basis.

I was at the Grand Rapids, Rochester Game tonight and they said Flipulla was a healthy scratch so i thought they sent him down and I asked some guy in street clothes if he was Flipulla and it wasn't... huh.gif

But in happy news MacDonals played a great game and I still think Hudler deserves a better shot with the Wings

"sent him down"? Were would the send him he's back in the AHL geez. You mean sent him up to Detroit. Not down.