• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
paul woods fan club

trade idea with edmonton

Rate this topic

press keeps saying edmonton wants big center and vet goalie . plus edmonton has cap space . so offer lang , osgood (plus he"s from area ) , hudler ( theyve took on small players like comrie before ) for torres . theyd fill their holes , hudler would give them some youth back to replace torres . we"d get younger for future , get a good size power forward type with hands to finish for either datsyuk or zetterberg whod then both be centering lines . plus we"d be just as good this year or better with torres replacing langs offence . now if i were edmonton i wouldnt do it because i like torres , but maybe theyd bite . ide even sweeten it up with howard and worry about backing up legace at trade deadline .

LMAO So we trade a first line center along with an able first string goaltender and a prospect for Raffi Torres a second line forward who only has 25 points this season? Maybe you should play some more NHL 06 and make these ridiculous deals there.

Guest youssp9
LMAO So we trade a first line center along with an able first string goaltender and a prospect for Raffi Torres a second line forward who only has 25 points this season? Maybe you should play some more NHL 06 and make these ridiculous deals there.

tongue.gif

The Red Wings wouldn't just give up Torres for only Hudler and Osgood though. It would take so much more. If it was just for those two, we would have to throw in a 2nd round pick or something. Or maybe they would ask for one of our better minor leaguers. If we were to get lucky, we could throw in Mowers or Rivers, but that wouldn't do anything most likely.

Ah no, I'm not drunk, unless you take Diet Pepsi Caffeine Free as an alcoholic drink.

And no, Torres did not get better in your sleep.

And if you two are so eager to hear me say I was wrong, YES, I was wrong. I wrote it at like 3am, so you'll have to give me a break on saying something wrong.

So, with that out of the way, and being more awake, Torres wouldn't be in my top five of choices of becoming a Wing. He's not worth anything.

All Edmonton does for me is frustrate me, because they are the couple of teams that have struggled some over the years, but always give the Wings a hard time.