• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
WhiteLightning91

1/8 GDT: Detroit Red Wings Vs. Dallas Stars

Rate this topic

Jeez,  I am getting so PISSED OFF with the Ozzie bashing from the same bunch of people every game.

How many mistakes have our D-man made? Our forwards? Um, I am guessing at a few. No one is suggesting Brett Lebda be thrown off the team or turned into a burning effigy.

How many games have we won in the last 10 with Ozzy in net? For gods sake, take off the blinkers. Osgood had a bad game. You know what? Le3gace will have games like that this season. ALL goalies do. Turco did today. Does that make him a terrible goalie? Maybe it does, in fact, Turco, you suck. Get off the Olympic team and reture. Your career is obviously over. Just liek Patrick Roy in that 7-0 game in 2002. That proved he was a terrible goalie.

When will it EVER be Osgoods fault?

Thats MY argument.

lol. amen.

Dude, get over yourself.  Manny has yet to have a game like this this year, or in any recent history that i can remember.

Osgood has had quite a few...

Ozzie bashing is going to happen because he is 100% deserving of it.

He is clearly not even earning his 900K

Expect to see him on the bench for quite some time.  Hell manny would have to allow 8 goals in one game to suck as much as osgood

No offence, but judging by your username, I'm kinda guessing you are going to go with Manny no matter what happens. Anyway, I'm not gonna sweat over it. The deal is, Osgood was signed by the Wings for a good reason. And one bad game like this doesn't detract from the last 10 he's played in, or his stats over the last 10 or so years.

Also, in case anyone missed it in my last posts, OSGOOD PLAYED BAD. HE HAD A BAD GAME. He should NOT have let in most of those goals.

Edited by Kattermole

Yeah, they've been alright lately. But how can they follow up the huge win against Nashville with this crap?

That happens ALL the time, there's almost ALWAYS a let down after a huge emotional game in the regular season.

Thats MY argument.

When the team plays well and he doesn't and costs us a game. No need in blaming just the goalie if it isn't just his fault.

He had a s***ty game. Along with about a dozen other Wings after we chased Turco. ALL of them just gave up thinking the game was won.

It's irritating this mob mentality to rip on the goalie when the entire team is to blame for folding like a cheap tent.

peace

For all the Osgood fans:

Put the past aside. Put the cups aside.

Legace has outperformed Osgood this year. Plain and simple. He is this team's number one.

because hes not a number 1 goalie , everytime hes in nets im always scared were gonna lose , hes too shaky , id much rather have biron who with a better team ahead of him would do him wonders , look at him now

im just scared of all the rumors i been hearing of colorado trying to get him

are you f**king nuts???

l0ook at the stats of the last few years, or even this season... You need to wake up because manny has never gave up a game like this.

How is manny shaky??

Someone... hell anyone, tell me how this is even partly true!

Lang, Osgood and Hudler for Luongo and a pick.

ummm no lol let florida keep luongo and his future 6 million a year salary id rather get biron at 2 million

and id keep hudler , #1 ahl leading scorer, plenty of upside if he would actually get some real playing time in the nhl lol

QUOTE (Yzerman_is_hockeytown @ January 8, 2006 - 08:20PM)

Some of you people are crazy, I believe some of you have absoutely no knowledge about anything. Osgood could have 75 saves in a game, have a shutout and you guys still say he got lucky. Some of you hate him for the sake of hateing him. Got news for yah if it wasnt for osgood's strong play we wouldnt have won the cup in 98 

Totally !

Same old story after every win (or loss for that matter)...

Are you kidding me???? It took 3 different goalies to get 3 different cups. It's great to see such Ozzie loyalists, however, Ozzie plays with donkey balls now. This game really was his fault.

Thats MY argument.

I'm not even defending Osgood, I don't really care if he ever plays again, but it's ALWAYS his fault when he loses to people. They ALWAYS say Legace would've won if he played. No matter what happens, when the wings lose and Osgood is in, it's HIS fault.

That's MY argument.

It NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER goes both ways.

was it really necessary for ken and the boys to go on and on and on about how dallas hasn't beaten us in nine games, etc. etc. etc. in the pregame show? that was the whole pregame show.

They like to do that a lot.

Thats MY argument.

When the team plays well and he doesn't and costs us a game. No need in blaming just the goalie if it isn't just his fault.

He had a s***ty game. Along with about a dozen other Wings after we chased Turco. ALL of them just gave up thinking the game was won.

It's irritating this mob mentality to rip on the goalie when the entire team is to blame for folding like a cheap tent.

peace

Amen! smile.gif

I am in absolute agreement with what Mickey just said about the Zetterberg "penalty". This whole turn around started happening when they started calling phantom penalties against Detroit, to even things up.

detroit needs to play through that. it's not the refs fault.

was it really necessary for ken and the boys to go on and on and on about how dallas hasn't beaten us in nine games, etc. etc. etc. in the pregame show? that was the whole pregame show.

Agree... IMO it was just a big jinx

Thats MY argument.

peace

Yes sir on everything there! thumbup.gif