• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
cobra commander

Anyone Have...........

Rate this topic

I appreciate everyone's effort. Maybe someday. Does Art Regner read these forums? Come on buddy! Share the wealth!

Art isn't a big e-mail guy and he isn't a big forum/chat room reader. I will talk to him and see if there is any way that I can get a copy then see if I can share it with anyone who wants it. Give me a few weeks. If you find it anywhere though let me know. I'll work on getting in touch with Art, it may take awhile, he's an elusive guy sometimes. Hope this will help!

Art isn't a big e-mail guy and he isn't a big forum/chat room reader. I will talk to him and see if there is any way that I can get a copy then see if I can share it with anyone who wants it. Give me a few weeks. If you find it anywhere though let me know. I'll work on getting in touch with Art, it may take awhile, he's an elusive guy sometimes. Hope this will help!

Were you ever able to get a clean copy of Red Wings, My Red Wings?

Anybody have it?

I had been looking for this song for a long time and i finally found it... :siren:

Here you go:

http://rapidshare.com/files/64989492/Larry...dwings.mp3.html

This caps off a pretty damn good day for me. I got to stand in center field of Tiger Stadium, went to JLA and watched the Wings win, and now this. Thank you so much for finding it. I've been searching for 10 years.

Anyone got Hey Hey Hockeytown!!!

Also i have been looking for the I want Stanley cd that had like 2 songs on it and the sold it at little caesers.

I have that CD. I actually think I have Hey Hey Hockeytown AND I Want Stanley. I'll try to host them sometime Saturday or Sunday if nobody else does first.

I have that CD. I actually think I have Hey Hey Hockeytown AND I Want Stanley. I'll try to host them sometime Saturday or Sunday if nobody else does first.

Thanks a ton