Sept. 30: at Minnesota

Oct. 7: Michigan State

Oct. 14: at Penn State

Oct. 21: Iowa

Oct. 28: Northwestern

Nov. 4: Ball State

Nov. 11: at Indiana

Nov. 18: at Ohio State

I would've like to have seen some tougher games than Vandy and Ball State...games someone might actually be impressed with if we won them. That and I hate late season non-conference games.

Also, Max Martin has joined Matt Gituerrez in leaving the Wolverines.

Edited by Happy Pancake

Martin and Gutierrez leaving surprise me not one bit. Martin has a lot of talent but got caught in a huge logjam. Martin can be a feature back, and I think he will shine at Alabama, but Hart and Grady emerged as the Wolverines' top guys.

Gutierrez is going to Idaho State where he will no doubt be a starter and tear up the Big Sky. Again, a talented guy who got stuck in a numbers game - Chad Henne will not relinquish the starting job.

I don't mind the late season non-conference game. It's out of whack, but it's better than the bye Michigan would have had. I'm disappointed to not see a quality opponent on the schedule outside of Notre Dame. I think with four non-conference games, you should play two patsies and two quality opponents. Vanderbilt had a good year, but 5-6 is a good year there - in way over their heads in the SEC.

Sept. 2: Vanderbilt

Sept. 9: Central Michigan

Sept. 16: at Notre Dame

Sept. 23: Wisconsin

road games at Notre Dame, Penn State and Ohio State are all going to be the toughest challenges of the year.

Sept. 2: Vanderbilt

Sept. 9: Central Michigan

Sept. 16: at Notre Dame

Sept. 23: Wisconsin

road games at Notre Dame, Penn State and Ohio State are all going to be the toughest challenges of the year.

Ohio State will be tough as always, so will Notre Dame, but Penn State has many, many holes to fill....over half their lineup this year was seniors. They'll drop off. I think Iowa and Wisconsin will have better teams than Penn State, but Michigan gets them in the Big House.

I really like this schedule. If we show up to play each week I think we could run the table. But the coaching changes this year are crucial. Losing Malone, English, and possibly Loeffler are huge. I'm fine with coaching changes because I think we need them, but if were going to do this the 1st priority should be to get rid of Jim Herrman.

As John McEnroe would say...........YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS!!!! wacko.gif

The nice thing about Michigan is that there is never a game on their schedule where you figure they have no shot. They're Michigan - always a threat to run the table.

Right, but with one exception, they never do. I've lived with a Michigan fan for 20 years, I'm well aware of the expectations every year and the inevitable unforeseen loss. Seems like Michigan has at least one game a year that it seems there is no way they could lose and end up on the short end.

Not to say that isnt the case with Ohio State as well, but I'm just saying.