• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

theedger

This is for the Nat fans

Rate this topic

Hey all

This is for all the Nat fans that are still out there. Well, HH and I have been checking up on him once in awhile to see how he been doing in Providence. Looks like he is well on pace to hopefully beat his 50 PT “ALL STAR� season he had with the griff’s in the 2003-2004, he is currently at 32 pt with a +5 (16G 17A 29PIM) To bad they ran him out of here..sad.gif (Just my opinion) Maybe someday soon we’ll be seeing him on TV playing in the NHL..

user posted image

You are correct EstonianWingsFan#1 about them turning there back on him. Nevertheless, it was great to hear he went up to Boston. I did get to see a little of him yesterday on TV after the Red Wing Game. I hope he does a great job up there.

HH and I were talking the other day about how GRG seams to give up on some players and then do better after leaving GR. I think you will not see Drew next year in GR and Hudler will be in GR for maybe one more year. Reason I saying Hudler one more year, I heard Red Wings said he was too small. However, if GRG does not win the Calder cup, they will want to keep him to make a drive next year.

user posted image