• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hatcher#2

Brett Angel signed to PTO

Rate this topic

Put it this way his size is more than welcomed on the Griffins. Two games ago Ireland didn't play him, he played some new guy on defence and the Toronto Marlies ran a mock hitting everything and crashing the net and the Griffins lost that game. The last game they played was also against the Marlies and Ireland dressed Angel because it was obvious from the game before that the Marlies were a much more physical team, guess what happened the Griffins won. He is not seeing much ice time but when he does he plays smart and solid. Ireland has been playing him on both D and left wing.

Thanks Hatch. I hope he turns out to be a Berts type of player!

Quincey came back...he was just signed to fill his spot. But he'll be back

He'll only be back to fill a spot for a minute or two, If they wanted him they would have kept him along time ago. For now he's back with the Muskegon Fury (UHL) and we are happy to have him playing with us, when the Griff's do call him up all he does is sit the bench!!!!

I saw a tape of him pounding Colton Orr -- he has potential as a new enforcer if he improves his skating.

I have a clip of him beating Mel Angelstad in the Uhl this year, if anyone wants to see it let me know and i will upload it.

So is this guy on the GriffinS?

Is he gonna stay for the whole season?

This really gets my juices going. I would love to see him in the Winged Wheel from what people are saying about him and from seeing that fight.

His skating is awful and his defense is average at best. Don't hold your breath.

So is this guy on the GriffinS?

Is he gonna stay for the whole season?

This really gets my juices going. I would love to see him in the Winged Wheel from what people are saying about him and from seeing that fight.

Angel got injured in his first game up and he has been sent back home but he hasn't been released from his tryout.