• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
rick zombo

Shane Doan

Rate this topic

ya but Doan has not played that 100% this season, in fact I'd say he's playin more along the lines of 60-70%. Sure Hudler is undersized as yet but at least he's been able to make it in the AHL And honestly you know I got a point, the Yotes go like no centermen.

Still, if they're willing to trade Doan they will do a whole lot better than Lang.

Doan is a great effing hockey player. Team Canada player caption of Pheonix. Im totally for trading Dats even though I love the guy and all. But cmon Shane Doan is Brendan Shanahan but younger more wise with the puck and doesnt hit the post 3 times a game. Lang is a very talented player but Doan is 100% better than him and his potential is as high as can be. Lang + Hudler... Gretzky would laugh at that.

I would go as far as to give Datsyuk + Kronwall + 1st Rounder for Shane Doan and Derrick Morris how does that float with you guys?

I would go as far as to give Datsyuk + Kronwall + 1st Rounder for Shane Doan and Derrick Morris how does that float with you guys?

If Lang+Hudler is underpayment Dats+Kronwall+1st rounder for Morris and Doan is overpayment. Dats + a 2nd for Doan I could see. Kronwall will (i swear) pan out to be a hellva better hockey player than Morris.

Ill give you that Seth but if you want and need someone you gotta give more. I also believe Kronwall will become a great defence man. So maybe your right its alittle to much would would you think if I replaced Kronwall for say Kyle Quincey whom has great potential but is still less of a risk to let go opposed to Kronwall. I think picking up Morris gives us a hard hitting D that we need. I know we lose youth but our drafting is so well done im not even concerned with it.

My next season:

Lang & Hudler for Doan.

Cleary for Laraque

Shanahan - Datsyuk - Grigorenko (Russian duo with PF)

Samuelsson - Zetterberg - Doan (Swedish duo with PF)

Maltby - Draper - Laraque (PK duo with fists)

Homer - Franzen - Williams (Swedish duo with some skill)

Lidström - Lilja

Kronwall - Schneider

Lebda - Physical UFA

(Quinsey)

Legace

(Howard/Liv)

my next season:

Shanny - Datsyuk - Kovalchuk

Samuelson - Z - Doan

Homer - Thornton - Iginla

Naslund - Weight - Ovechkin

Lids - Jovanovski