• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
redwings1914

Michigan Is Back!

Rate this topic

Thats a crazy story Chamber. I wonder how they pulled that off? Thats a clever, harmless act.

If you scroll down a little bit in the link I posted, Wonk's got an interview with one of the guys who claims to be behind it.

Basically, they somehow got a hold of some NCAA sweaters, and told the Izzone people they were NCAA interns doing some special promotion, and the cards would spell out either "go state."

I thought it was pretty clever myself, nothing like a good college prank thumbup.gif

If you scroll down a little bit in the link I posted, Wonk's got an interview with one of the guys who claims to be behind it.

Basically, they somehow got a hold of some NCAA sweaters, and told the Izzone people they were NCAA interns doing some special promotion, and the cards would spell out either "go state."

I thought it was pretty clever myself, nothing like a good college prank thumbup.gif

I read the interview with the students. I still can't figure out how they got in so early without getting questioned by anybody.

Congrats HRW on the win yesterday, We are a tourney team.....but we are a one and done tourney team, this team has one GLARING weakness....THEY CANT DO s**t ON THE ROAD...If we played every big game at Crisler then we would have one of the best records in the country...but too bad...we can't

Terwilliger was on fire for you guys yesterday.

BIG TEN CHAMPS!

Good luck in the tournament....unless we get beat...then f*#% you guys.

the big ten champs wont be decided until the tournament. In college basketball, the season means very little. Penn State, Purdue, Northwestern can still be big ten champs.

Plus both Illinois and Iowa have the same amount of wins as Ohio State. Ohio State played one fewer game then those teams. I dont know how or why, it just happened.

Edited by timothy1997

All I have to say to that is....Big Ten Champs!

We dont get these as often as the Sparties do...let us enjoy our victory.

I am not saying its right. I am just saying its the way it is. The big ten champs are crowned this weekend after the tournament.

All I have to say to that is....Big Ten Champs!

We dont get these as often as the Sparties do...let us enjoy our victory.

Actually if you think about it the Spartans don't have that many either. Davis, Ager, and the rest of the seniors have not won a Big Ten title

I am so mad, but U-M has no one to blame but themselves. The final 2 games of their season should have been easy wins, but they played with no urgency and handed I-U/Minn a win.

I read a newspaper today and it said it best....It said you have respect and be greatful for the job Amaker has done by cleaning out the program, but it now needs to be passed to someone else and show it how to get used to winning.